Fitted Boot Store

peachy7

Silver Member
DO NOT USE THEM.....

I know alot of ladies on here struggle to find knee high boots to fit and will no doubt scour the web looking for somewhere to buy them, I came across this website and found some gorgeous boots I fell in love with, at £100 hubby offered to buy them for my bday (in Nov) I orderer them Oct 17th, they took money straight away and boots have never turned up, no refund even after countless emails, calls and letters, I have now contacted watchdog and am taking them to a small claims court.

OMG - quickly googled them to see who they are and it brought up a whole list of complaints sites.
What a shame hun. I hope you get your money back. x

I just saw this hun - you've probably tried it but if not...

ALL the people who have bought boots (unless you paid by cheque) over the internet from fitted botstore or any other and either never received the boots or your money back can claim it back via your bank - it doesn't have to have been a credit card - switch or maestro is covered too - just speak to your bank. I got my money back from the bank then they take it off him

I'd kind of thought it was probably too late now but hubby is with Barclays (although paid by debit card) but I think I'll get him to try. Also its the principle of it too that these b******s are allowed to keep trading and continually get away with ripping people off left, right, and centre

Back