Step 1 Sole Source + Fitting into 'the wedding dress' of my dreams.

I'm 24, a primary school teacher and weigh 12st 8. For as long as I remember I've been on diet but it wasn't until I found Cambridge 2 years ago that I found a diet that actually worked for me. I lost 16ibs in a month then stopped because I felt amazing and because I started my job as a teacher and needed to focus.

Anyway, two years later my weight has slowly crept up again. Mainly because I ignored everything I had learnt about weight loss when I was on Cambridge last time. I was miserable again but had no motivation to actually give weight loss a proper go again. Until, my boyfriend of 8 years proposed 4 weeks ago! The wedding is in 13 months and I just want to feel my very best. I would love to wear a size 10 wedding dress (or thereabouts).

So I'm back on Cambridge. It's day 5 if SS+, I've been so weak, tired and so grumpy (my poor class!) the last few days so I'm hoping to pick up today and get into ketosis! Hurray! Already dreaming of those amazing losses and the dress!

My fiancé works away month on month off offshore, so have no temptations in fridge but need a little support and encouragement. I hope this will help :)

Hannah x

Today has been so positive. Not hungry, had to remember to have last shake. Scales already showing loss and ketostix say I'm in ketosis! Hurray :) Weigh in on Friday!

woooo :) well done. I'm on ss+ as well. just doing my 6th week. just had my week 5 weigh in. You know you can do it, because you have before. Fingers crossed it not too hard. I still seem to be hungry all the time.
Any recipe ideas for ss+ would be awesome as well. I'm getting a little fed up of the same meals.
Good luck for Friday :)

Hi Hannah,

Good luck with CD. I'm in week 3. Teacher too , so I know the hurdles you'll have in the staff room (chicks, biscuits from parents etc!) what year do you teach. I've got reception :)

Stick with it :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Whoo on the engagement congrats xxxxxx here is a great place for support x I started last week x here if u need anything

Hello! Thank you everyone!
Last time u did Cambridge I didn't use the forum and I eventually gave up. Positive feeling this time that the support will definitely help! :)

Today I felt so hungry I got all shakey! But got home and had a shake, then it was fine. Need to plan my food throughout the day a little better maybe.

I teach Year 3. Year R must be lovely but so tough! I love september when they come in all tiny and fidgety! Boy, the staff room is such a danger zone. There were cakes and doughnuts today... Plus so many teachers/ta's trying to tell me not to diet, that its a quick fix blah blah. Honestly, it's hard enough trying to mix a shake without a blender without everyone judging you for it! I guess this is a common problem for most though. All close family and friends are so supportive though.

Weigh in tomorrow. Very exciting! :)

I'm veggie so I'm slightly limited on SS+ meals. Im just eating a small salad, with cottage cheese and a boiled egg at the moment. I'll probably get very bored soon! Need to get creative!

No one really knows I'm on Cambridge because I have soup for lunch and eat it from a bowl. No one has an opinion ...yet!

PPA is awful when the room us full of goodies. I have PPA this morning and would usually munch my way through the morning! I drink gallons if water instead...

Can you eat quorum products? If so, that might be an alternative to eggs.

Stay strong and hang in there! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

First weigh in, lost 2ibs. Slightly disappointed, I think it's hard not to be when you've stuck 100% and you see others first week big losses!

Oh well, it's a loss! 2ibs closer to goal. My CDC says it could my because I'm on, water retention and also sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to kick in. Onwards and upwards.
Dinner tonight: Chocolate shake!

SW: 12st 8 BMI 28.4
Week 1: 12st 6. BMI 28.1!

Keep your chin up honey. It will come off. Just be patient... X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

That's the way to think about it!

I'm midst reports. Due on Friday, usually eat all kinds to crap to keep me at it. Really struggling being chained to laptop. Ate chicken yesterday and had an extra shake. Bit of a wobble there!

Hope you're winning :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Just replied to your diary! Hate reports, yuck!

Week 2, day 2!

I'm so hungry all the time and in ketosis! :( Just want it to stop! Went to my friends last night, they had my favourite food... Chilli with sour cream, cheese and nachos. Oh my goodness, so much restraint! I am pretty impressed with myself actually! Although earlier in the day I did eat a slice of cheese :/ oops! (But it tasted gooood :))

SW: 12 st 8. Wk 1: -2IBs

Good luck Hannah! Picture that dress with you in it. It's either that or harmful food. Choose the dress! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

So the beginning of the week started so well. Hardly hungry, zooming along. Three very late evenings at work later and I am pooped, spent yesterday and today so hungry. Managed to avoid the most incredible pile of chocolate in the staff room today but its just such an unpleasant feeling to be so hungry and not be able to eat anything!

Also weight loss has slowed again. I think this may be a regular theme! My body just likes being curvy! Weigh in on Saturday... Must push through!!

Stay strong Mrs. You will get there. It's all about numbers. You will lose if u stay 100%. Don't wobble now. You've done the hardest part.

Drink, drink, drink! Water that is... Not wine!

Sending you positive vibes.

My staff room is choked with goodies including these cakes and MANY MORE...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373002857.693826.jpg

I'm not compromising my losses for a sugar rush! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

It all got too much yesterday! I wasn't school til 8 helping out with a charity dinner. I was so hungry, felt faint and dizzy... Had to eat, something! Everyone has ordered pizza and i had 1 piece.

I don't feel too bad though, I followed the diet 100% for 2 weeks and didn't cave because of craving or lack of willpower but because I was a little but poorly... New day today, weigh in in an hour, new products to pick up! It'll be okay.

I also realised that I do need to take it slow. I was so desperate to lose as much as possible as quickly as possible, but I have a year and I don't want to make myself ill and beat myself up. Going to take my time and listen to my body.

Although I do hope that pizza slice didn't effect WI today!

Well done Hannah. Just having one pizza must've been torture! Don't beat yourself up. Just learn from it. Carry extra shakes/bars for when you feel dizzy/drained. Have plain chicken and stuff to nibble if need be. Just avoid carbs! I remember pigging out on fruit n fibre. How ridiculous!!! Loved munching n crunching :)

You've got a year but don't make mistake of thinking 'plenty of time' my friend did that and by the time she finally stuck at it, it was too late. She was mad with herself because she didn't start earlier. Do it now... If you think SS is too harsh then move up to SS+

Hope WI goes well :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back