fizzy water ??? flavours HELP please

hayleyf2u

can anyone tell me what fizzy water i can have i am restarting lipotrim today and want to stock my cupboards , does it have to be plain ? many thanks

Don't know if there are specific guidelines re lipotrim but my favorite sparkling water is San Pellegrino. Most supermarkets do it. Lovely stuff, made for over 600 years in Italy. Much nicer in my opinion than Perrier. Prices vary madly, but last load I picked up in ASDA at £1 a large bottle. Good luck xx

Hi Hayley, yes it has to be plain non-flavoured water. It doesn't matter what brand once you like it.

Good Luck with your first day :)

Louthlady is right it has to be plain sparkling all the way :)

Buttercup - your weight loss has been amazing! Well done! What have you done to keep on track and achieve such fantastic losses?

Thanks PJC, I think you really have to have it set in your mind that you will lose the weigh, I found it hard the first couple of weeks but after that it became the norm for me, just drink your 2 litres of water a day and go about your normal things, am sorry I have no major tips :( I wish you the best of luck, you can do it :) Also do pop in here everyday, its great, I might not always post but always pop in to read the stories, I find them a great help :)

Hope your head is feeling better Hayley. Headaches are common when you start LT. Make sure you're having enough water, it does help x x x

Back