Fizzy water is the truth, man

Wisney

I read it in someone elses post and decided to try it for my water allowance, and whoever it was who suggested it, THANKYOU! Honestly, it makes drinking water a piece of piss. 17p in Morrisons for fizzy tapwater: result!

I read it in someone elses post and decided to try it for my water allowance, and whoever it was who suggested it, THANKYOU! Honestly, it makes drinking water a piece of piss. 17p in Morrisons for fizzy tapwater: result!

plain fizzy water is horrible though :p wish I liked it.

Lolll, awww man! Well try it with the Lemon Spritz, i tried it and it honestly did taste like lemon fanta, lolll

lol ill give that a whirl then :p

I hate fizzy water too. Grim. Although its rather nice with flavouring and lots of ice. Going to try the white wine flavouring with fizzy water when it arrives. Serve in a champagne flute and daydream!

Lol, omg i always wanted a soda stream but im always plagued by the thoughts of 'what happens if the company eventually goes out of business and i just have a useless machine with no canister refills?!!!'.

Lol.... I was just going through so much water!!! Two big bottles a day!!! Felt bad about the waste lol....

Back