• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fizzy water...

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
I was out on saturday night and had some fizzy water (get me eh!)

Never would have touched the stuff in my life - just went to the shop to buy some bin bags as I am about to do a clear out of a room upstairs - and decided to treat myself to a bottle of fizzy water.

I feel excited. How strange. Something new and fizzy on my tongue! Hmmm... xox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Teg

Posts when she can
I know where ur coming from. God has it really come to this ....lol. Yes it has. I get excited when i treat myself to River Rock

do they have fizzy water in isle of man? :) lol xox

LOL!

fizzy? do you mean still water shook up a bit and then has 3 bubbles in? If so we have that. *shakes bottle of water* see!
WOW - i like this place of the isle of man - must go there sometime - sounds cool! :cool:

xx

Teg

Posts when she can
U poor thing Paula. Did u think it was something exciting that u may be able to eat or drink. It bottled water sold in Ireland......hehehe

lol

U poor thing Paula. Did u think it was something exciting that u may be able to eat or drink. It bottled water sold in Ireland......hehehe
lol oh that is funny lol xox lol ha ah ah ah aha ahahahahahahahahahah lol xox

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I tried fizzy water just after I started LT and wasn't impressed. I know my taste buds have changed so I might try it next time I'm out. It'd be a nice change.

Hope the sort out goes well Julz.

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Lipotrim TFR 100% 12
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim TFR 100% 7
Slim And Save 7