>Get to 11.5 pre baby weight
>Get out of 11's
>Get to 10.10, healthy BMI
>Get to 10.5 post baby weight
>Get to 10 goal weight
>Bloody well stay there!

7 lost : 60 to goal

Last edited:
Lost 2st on exante last year in around 8wks, took off for a holiday and really struggled to come back. Then had numerous difficulties going on one after another for the past 6 months which didn't help with the numerous restarts.

Intended to start exante on the 16th April but then researched S&S and took the chance and ordered the sample pack, and love it!!!

So this wk has been a mishmash of exante and s&s

I'm event free until July so can have a really good run at it. Have nearly 5st to lose to reach goal, which I'd like to meet for holiday in October

Hoping for similar losses here as before

Done it. Made the final jump and have just ordered a months supply of s&s!

Excited now!!

Think this was what was missing from my previous restarts, it was exciting, I knew what there was, feel like I've got the same drive I had last yr!

Hi Fizzy
Welcome, I have a similar story lost with exante then circumstances meant i stopped and didnt maintain
:cry:
Decided to do S&S just started 3rd week and am loving it also great support here.
I'm sure you'll do well.

woohoo welcome!! i feel the same, so bored with exante couldnt face going back and cant afford lighterlife!!

I'm in the zoneeee I'm in the zoneeee, it's the weekend and I'm fully happy with what I've planned today packs wise

#happydancing

:)

8 lost : 59 to goal

Just realised that I'm out of the 200's!!

Another 2lbs and I'll have met my first mini goal of getting out of the 14's!

Feeling good and positive, and strong!!

Although just spent 30mins making a carb free pizza and him was distinctly non interested!! Not that he had any with his chips, my pizza was lovely, very satisfying and 300cals, may in fact like it better than than the takeaway pizza!! Aknowledge my brilliance damn it! I'm going to rename this thread him and just turn it into an insane diet rambling about the idiocy of him.

Sunday is notorious for being the day I struggle with the most, but today has actually gone okay.

Was allowed to stay in bed until 11, thank yous to him, and then we went for a nice walk!

Going to have a mac cheese for dinner for the first time and throw in some button mushrooms and prawns which I seen a pic of which looked delicious!

Good Sunday! New packs due to arrive tomoro to start all over again

Oh, and had a frozen strawberry shake last night which was nice but took me about 90mins to eat lol!

fizzyfluff said:
Oh, and had a frozen strawberry shake last night which was nice but took me about 90mins to eat lol!

Are you allowed to freeze, I though the guidelines is to eat sachets within 10 of preparing? Does sound lovely though x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Are you allowed to freeze, I though the guidelines is to eat sachets within 10 of preparing? Does sound lovely though x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know you can make them like a slushy by adding crushed ice, maybe that's what they meant x

Back