~ Flab to Fab ~

stevie.J

Hi all i have decided to take the plunge and start a food diary. I hope it will motivate me to stick 100% to plan as I am a serial dieter, i'll stick to them for a few weeks then just stop and i've done a few Cambridge, Weight watchers and but i'm finally back on ye olde faithful Slimming World, I have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks so I must be doing something right.

Everytime I lose weight I put it back on and more, but I have now drawn a line in the sand and enough is enough I'm sick of being "the fat one" . . . so losing this weight and keeping it off is my mission this year. I'm not seeing this as a DIET its a change of lifestyle because I always fail at diets, so with me I think its more about changing my eating habits and not using food as a cure for boredom.

I'm on the Extra Easy plan as it is so versatile i'm also using my syns in a weekly allowance instead of daily. Any support and swift kicks up the backside when needed are very much appreciated.

Thankyou for reading . . . . . Stevie x

Well the first day of writing a diary not done anything like this since I was in my teens. On wednesday i work till 8pm so i tend to have a bigger brekkie and something lighter for tea because I only get 30mins break. Past few weeks i've been doing fitness section on my dance central but havent managed this week as I fell on weekend and hurt my elbow, so gonna take doggy for a walk before work.

Today is Extra Easy

Breakfast : Mushrooms, 6 tinned new potatoes, 2 rashers of bacon (fat trimmed), Half an onion, frylight.
All put in frying pan and fried until bacon cooked and potatoes browned. brekkie.jpg

Dinner: Bowl of super speed soup (recipe from off here)

Tea: Minestrone mug shot, mullerlight.

Snacks: Mullerlight, banana.

Healthy Extras

HEXA - 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB - 2x rocky road slimming world bars

Last edited:
Not felt really hungry started work at 8 so didn't have anything to eat until 11.30 all in all a good day

Extra easy

Breakfast: fruit pot which consisted of strawberries, galia melon and watermelon.

Dinner: nothing

Tea: coca cola chicken (recipe from slimming eats website) I threw in some beansprouts, peas and 1 nest of egg noodles.

ForumRunner_20130207_182724.png

Snacks: 2x celebrations (4 syns), banana, mullerlight, 1 fruittella sweet ( i'll put 1 syn cuz can't find value)

Healthy extras

HEXA - 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB - 2x weetabix

Total syns used for week 5

Back