Flabelos on VLCD?

MidLifeCrisis

Hi all xx

Does anyone know what the guidelines are around Flabelos/Vibration plates when on VLCD? I've got my own machine, but don't want to use it if its going to impede my weight loss.
By the way I'm on Day 2 - and could eat my own arm!!!!!
LOL!!!
Chelle x

As it's just for toning I would have thought you would be fine. I would suggest starting off gently and then increasing as you feel able to.

Hi all xx

Does anyone know what the guidelines are around Flabelos/Vibration plates when on VLCD? I've got my own machine, but don't want to use it if its going to impede my weight loss.
By the way I'm on Day 2 - and could eat my own arm!!!!!
LOL!!!
Chelle x

do you just stand on it or do you do exercises on it? just that I have a motive fitness one at home and not sure if just standing on it works

hi i have same kind of machine, you can just stand on it, but you can do exercises on it, get info of you tube.. :)

i have looked and when I try any i don't really feel anything lol

I use it. Only been a few times. Hoping it works :) xx

I was wondering this all so. Im sure if anything it will help break down more fat cells with the jiggeling.

Good luck :)

I think it will work with toning but can't it it being great for weight loss. I'll let exante take care of the weight loss and aerobics and flabelos take care of toning me up xxx

I'll update in a few weeks xx

Mytime to shine

To empty fat cells, find an ultrasound treatment that in non invasive. I know from the Alizonne ultrasound that the fat cells really do empty when the paddles are put. There's a whiney pitch in your ears so not suitable for people with tinnitis.

Back