Flagging newbie looking for support!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by squishyduck, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. squishyduck

squishyduck New Member

low calorie
    Hello everyone,
    Over the past year i have gradually managed to loose just over 2 1/2 stone. I am now at the point where i am starting to lose motivation so i thought joining a weight loss forum would be ideal for getting a little support and hopefully helping others out in the process.

I lost my first 1/2 a stone at a slimming club but the diet included "unlimited" pasta :eek: which i took too far and ended up putting on a few lbs at the end. So i decided to go it alone by eating sensibly and reducing calories.

I started a pole dancing class with my sister last night which was good fun and a great workout. I am on an 8 week course and aiming to lose 2 lb a week so by then end i expect to be 3 lb away from my target.

Well thats my story and i look forward to getting to know all of you better.

-squishy :)
    Last edited by a moderator: 3 July 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    :welcome:Welcome squishy,

Congratulations on your weight loss of over two and half stone:happy096:

The pole dancing class sounds like good fun and I am sure you will be very fit and toned at the end of the 8 weeks.

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Here is a link to help you make your way around.

Love Mini xxx
  4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    welcome squishy.. well done on your losses so far xx
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. congrats on your loss so far. that pole dancing sounds like great craic.

becky xx
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. You are already doing so well. Your pole dancing class sounds great

Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.