Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missloco, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. missloco

missloco Member

Help i've been so naughty this week and now i have gained 3.5 pounds and constipated!!

I need to get on track asap.

I will start tomorrow i only have 15 pounds to go i and seem to be getting less strict with myself as goal is in sight!!!:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Ok - so how much do you want to be 15lb lighter???? I guess you do want it - or you'd not be on here telling us!
    You can do that in a month easy - and then it is just a case of maintaining. Think by the end of May you could be at target!!!!

It does seem harder when you don't have loads to lose - I know when I was a size 20/22 I had incentive to lose weight as I was always the biggest whereever we went. Now I am a size 16 and i am "normal", not slim, but not fat and so my motivation has slipped too. But I don't want to be size 16, I want to be size 12 - so that means back to SS and the hard work for a couple of months.

Good luck and keep posting!!!! We're behind you every pound of the way!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.