Flakky 30 day

Discussion in 'Herbalife' started by flakky, 1 July 2014.

1. flakky

flakky Member

Hi all
    Starting tomorrow , got the shakes really hoping I can do this , I've lost four stones of baby weight then got stuck for a year :( still have 2.5 stones to lose. Have a few weddings and functions in September I'm hoping that will b great motivation for me ! Please feel free to point out where im going wrong x
  2. phoenixxx

phoenixxx Well-Known Member

Welcome! I just started yesterday and aiming towards September too as going on holiday. Good luck, just take it one day at a time and you'll be fine :)
  3. flakky

flakky Member

Thanks Phoenixxx, how are you finding it???
  4. flakky

flakky Member

My first day today, I need to get up and weigh myself. I'm not looking forward to it especially as I went out for a Chinese ( buffet) eeekkkk yesterday evening , and came back rolling! I felt I didn't eat so much, but I must of because I found it hard to breath lol ( being a bit dramatic now)
  5. phoenixxx

phoenixxx Well-Known Member

It's good so far, only done one day but feeling positive. I've done it before and have up cos of cost and I was gutted as it was the first thing that worked for me that wasn't a hellish low carb thing!
  6. flakky

flakky Member

It is really pricey but right now I'm on a desperate mode lool

Day 1
    I weighed in at 13.2

Had a strawberry shake with frozen berries

N I'm about to have a snack ( protein bar)

So far so good
  7. jadestar86

jadestar86 Well-Known Member

I don't think its pricey just a bit outlay in one go - £160 a month for works at just over £5 per day for 2 meals, 1 snack, vits and tea.

Make sure you cane the water too, Good luck thi sis a really supportive forum! x
  8. Clover89

Clover89 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome!

Good to have another herbie on board!! A.few of us have diaries.on.here.so.have a browse.for.some.ideas :)