Flakky 30 day

Discussion in 'Herbalife' started by flakky, 1 July 2014 Social URL.

1. flakky

flakky Member

Hi all
    Starting tomorrow , got the shakes really hoping I can do this , I've lost four stones of baby weight then got stuck for a year :( still have 2.5 stones to lose. Have a few weddings and functions in September I'm hoping that will b great motivation for me ! Please feel free to point out where im going wrong x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phoenixxx

phoenixxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Welcome! I just started yesterday and aiming towards September too as going on holiday. Good luck, just take it one day at a time and you'll be fine :)

4. flakky

flakky Member

Thanks Phoenixxx, how are you finding it???

5. flakky

flakky Member

My first day today, I need to get up and weigh myself. I'm not looking forward to it especially as I went out for a Chinese ( buffet) eeekkkk yesterday evening , and came back rolling! I felt I didn't eat so much, but I must of because I found it hard to breath lol ( being a bit dramatic now)

6. phoenixxx

phoenixxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    It's good so far, only done one day but feeling positive. I've done it before and have up cos of cost and I was gutted as it was the first thing that worked for me that wasn't a hellish low carb thing!

7. flakky

flakky Member

It is really pricey but right now I'm on a desperate mode lool

Day 1
    I weighed in at 13.2

Had a strawberry shake with frozen berries

N I'm about to have a snack ( protein bar)

So far so good

8. jadestar86

jadestar86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I don't think its pricey just a bit outlay in one go - £160 a month for works at just over £5 per day for 2 meals, 1 snack, vits and tea.

Make sure you cane the water too, Good luck thi sis a really supportive forum! x

9. Clover89

Clover89 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome!

Good to have another herbie on board!! A.few of us have diaries.on.here.so.have a browse.for.some.ideas :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.