Flapjacks vs shakes

Cuqsuita

Which do people prefer? I prefer the taste of the strawberry shake, but the coconut flapjack is far more practical when I'm out and about.

Ice cold mint choc shakes in the day

Has to be soup for tea...

All with extra water lol xx

I like the peanut flapjacks best. I don't mind all the shakes, though chocoalte is my favourite. I like them either hot with a sweetner or freezing cold with lots of crushed ice. No inbetween temperature will do :p

I've tried the soup 3 times and I can't abide it!

Am I right in reading you toast your flapjacks???????

I prefer the coconut flapjacks....I do like the shakes but I've been having them as a mousse for the last couple of weeks, much nicer!

Peanut flapjacks for me too (untoasted). Only one a day allowed by my Pharmacist though. No vanilla for me, can't stomach it. :D

I only like.the chocolate ones but may try the. Flapjack toasted next week, I can't say I dont like it til I've tried it xx

My pharmacy is a bit naff when it comes to Lipotrim and doesn't get the flapjacks in which I'm a bit peeved about as it'd make things a lot easier while I'm traveling. I've never been a fan of strawberry milkshakes so I didn't bother trying that one but I do have vanilla and chocolate, choc is my favourite though!

I like the chicken soup, only problem is that I have to blend it and that makes it really frothy with isn't too good D:

I wonder if you asked if they could get some in, it seems un fair that they don't stock them

Bethyi said:
My pharmacy is a bit naff when it comes to Lipotrim and doesn't get the flapjacks in which I'm a bit peeved about as it'd make things a lot easier while I'm traveling. I've never been a fan of strawberry milkshakes so I didn't bother trying that one but I do have vanilla and chocolate, choc is my favourite though!

I like the chicken soup, only problem is that I have to blend it and that makes it really frothy with isn't too good D:

Why do u have to blend it...

If your doing it in a cup, like a cup a soup, try doing it in a pan, I put 400-450ml of cold water in a pan, add the powder I use a whisk to stir it in, but I don't whisk it... As soon as u get bubbles it's ready, infact very very hot lol, so I have to leave it a little...

This leaves no lumps, no powderey taste, just nice chicken soup with what call a nice creamy top...

I might try chicken soup next week. Cannot stand vanilla shake, so just have strawberry and chocolate ones x

I started the lipotrim TFR on friday and when i was at pharmacists on thursday they didnt even give me an option for the flapjacks...

I can't get soup or flapjacks from mine. Gonna phone them tomoz and ask if they will get some in. I love chicken soup from machines..lol is it like that?

What other soup options are there? My pharmacist gave me only option of chicken. Are they palatable?

There is only chicken soup and it taste like prawn crackers from the chinese takeaway. I like it but some people can't abide it.
You just have to try it for yourself. Ask for only one to start with in case you don't like it and if you find you like it you can get more next time :)

The first chicken soup is okay but then they seem to just be vile after that! And they made my stomach churn and gave me pretty quick diarrhoeal!
However, some people swear by them so give it a try but just don't get a weeks worth!

I can't stand the chicken soup but my mother in law loves them amd said she'd even have them when she's not on the diet

Back