Flapjacks Vs Shakes

No they won't. Lt wouldn't have them as part of the diet if they did. Im sure you'll find calorie wise they're on a par with shakes

I haven't tried the flapjacks yet but ordered 5 for next week.. I'll let you know how I get on if you'd like? :)

yeah do, i don't think they are as bad as the shakes, they also are handy if you're out and about. they go great with the black coffee :)

@ neetsnewts91.. Yes you can have chicken soup on TFR, who ever told you that is wrong :confused:... I have two chicken soups a day and I'm on TFR!!

they used to say that no more than one flapjack a day but i have to say ive had two before in a day if ive felt like it and still lost lots those weeks.

comes down to taste and if you like them. i know lots of people hate them but i find them ok. for some reason my dog loves them too and has pinched bits off me when ive not been looking!

h x

I've never tried the chicken soup & I don't think I will but you can definitely have it on TFR so your pharmacist must have been confused for a second.
Yep the strawberry shakes & the flapjacks are my favorite, I enjoy both of them. The vanilla were disgusting,...I'm praying when I go for my weigh in that the pharmacist has strawberry flavour & flapjacks in stock because I really don't mind this diet with them.

Also Harriet I couldn't eat two a day because I'm a nut for sticking religiously to rules, I'd feel awful. I have a German Shepard so if he liked the flapjacks they would disappear in a second lol

I hated the flapjacks yeuchhhhhhhhh :sick0019: My fav is choccie shake, loads of ice and a mint breath strip deliciousssssssss

Back