Flapjacks

nicb

Well doing ok people are noticing the weight loss now !! Had to get some leaflets from chemist to give to my hairdressing clients when they ask what diet I am on!!! Gone from 14 stone 7lbs at the beginning of June to 12stone 2lbs today !! I have to say it's the best diet for results , I am loving seeing my body change shape. I quite like shakes and soup but today I decided to try the flapjacks god they are horrible could only get half down me with 2 pints of water!!! So I sealed them back for shakes!!! Does anyone actually eat these things?????

The first one I tried really did offend me in the worst possible way but I persisted and the next one was not as bad!

I really don't know how you two eat them yack ! Although. I don't mind chicken soup now!!!

My first bite of the coconut one was vile!! Now for a desperate need to chew something I now eat the coconut and the peanut flapjacks and I really don't mind them. I eat with a cup of black coffee and just take a bite then a sip. xx

nicb said:
I really don't know how you two eat them yack ! Although. I don't mind chicken soup now!!!

That stuff is just wrong! Lol

I love the soup!
Can anyone confirm that the flapjacks slow the weight loss? some are saying they do x

lol Mel you like it scolding hot? or it is?

a friend of mine still gags a bit when i even mention the soup as she hated it that much! So yes we are all different and need to try these things in all different ways til we find what we like ( or dont like the least lol )
I think its just like a bland cuppa soup so like it spicy hot

I meant I have to heat it up until it is so hot it would scald you. Maybe that is a Northern Irishism? Sorry! I can't do any of them lukewarm - bleurgh!

no, not fooled by the accent lol, just read it in the wrong way tiz all x

Still dont know if the flapjacks slow weight loss down? Dont want to get any today just incase, anyone in the know??

Still dont know if the flapjacks slow weight loss down? Dont want to get any today just incase, anyone in the know??
I had a search through the forums and in one, someone has contacted LT and confirmed they do slow weight loss. On the flip side, a number of people have tried all shakes one week, then having flapjacks in the next week and still saw decent losses.

Judgement call I reckon!

eugh..... I tried the "coconut flapjacks" last week - i got 2 of them...... they are imo absoltuely horriffic - i coulnd't manage them at all, the texture, the taste, the smell.... they are NOTHING like flapjacks! I just collected another weeks supply and got my strawberry, vanilla and fav chocolate! i'm gonna have some sweet tooth which i never had after this diet lol

Only saw this after I got back so didnt get any, may get two next week just to see, you never know!

Back