Flapjacks

nataliej

Silver Member
I've noticed on here people having flapjacks as a meal replacement instead of a shake... I wasn't offered this is it something u have on refeed or something? Would love to actually chew something ha

Its part of the meal replacement hun, I had to mention it to my pharmacist and she ordered me some in for the next week as well as some chicken soup. They're not that great though, so be warned if you try them! x

Aw thanks for letting me no!! Think I will try a few!! Maybe easier to have at work rather than to mix up a shake! I get embarrest lol

I've moved over to s&s now after a few weeks on LT... Just like to pop back and see what's happening :)

Just thinking about the flapjacks.. My pharmacist suggested waiting a few weeks until I had killed off my taste buds before trying them!

You can get coconut or peanut flapjacks as an alternative to a shake or the soup. They are not to everyones taste. Personally I really like the peanut flapjacks and they are very convenient if you are working or out and about and its not possible to make up a shake. You have to drink an extra half pint of water when you have one but to be honest even though I enjoy them I always need a pint of water to eat one, they are very dry! I would recommend you try one of each to begin with to see what you think, you'll either love them or hate them! Its also very nice to have something to chew again!

BM

cheekychick81 said:
I've moved over to s&s now after a few weeks on LT... Just like to pop back and see what's happening :)

Just thinking about the flapjacks.. My pharmacist suggested waiting a few weeks until I had killed off my taste buds before trying them!

Hi Cheeky,
How r u finding S&S? X

mellymoo xx said:
thought these were only available on the maintenance programme, will defo be trying these next week! :) thanks ladies :D

No there for TFR too :) ... It makes a change to actually chew something I feel naughty eating it ha.. Be aware though that its nothing like a flap jack, it's not sweet it's more salty and very dry! I find them ideal to take to work with me as I get embarrassed to take my shaker lol..
I find the shakes to be much more filling too.. So I'd only have about 3 a week

Back