Flapjacks

hopefulslimmer

Hey,

Well made it through my first day without biting anyones head off or gnawing on anyones arm cause I am soo hungry but I am just trying to make my way through one of the peanut bars and jesus is it just me or is it quite salty???????

Well I have 6 hours left at work and I reckon I will just about have it finished by then :D

****ing flapjacks my arse, they are foul!!!!!! throw them away, along with the chicken soup.
sorry about the language I just find it very theraputic (cant spell) especially as i now know it gets bleeped out.
Toni x

lmao, whatever makes the day easier eh! I have to say that I am eating it a tiny piece at a time and it does grow on you. Plus it is nice to have something to chew. Makes me feel like I am eating something even if my brain tells me differently :D Plus with the light headedness I can try and convince myself I am eating something really bad cause I am pissed as a fart :rolleyes:

What we do you try and convince ourselves eh :eek:

stick with it, they do grow on you lol

Yuk nooo they are awful xx

Had peanut flapjack the 2nd wk thought they were vile, gave them another go wk3 and thought they were ok, tried them again during the wk and oh my god they are the most disgusting thing I have ever had....yuck yuck yuck

Hey,

Well made it through my first day without biting anyones head off or gnawing on anyones arm cause I am soo hungry but I am just trying to make my way through one of the peanut bars and jesus is it just me or is it quite salty???????

Well I have 6 hours left at work and I reckon I will just about have it finished by then :D
Hi Hun,
youre not really supposed to have flapjacks in the first week?!?!?! Unsure why your chemist have given them to youx They are slightly salty at first but after a couple of weeks of just shakes they are lively xxxx

Had my first & last today I gave it a fair go and at first it didn't seem to bad. But by the time I got half way through I ust found the taste unbareable. Gutted I dont like coconut:cry:

Back