Flapjacks

eyekandi

Hi ya'll,
can anyone tell me what the flap jacks are like, i am due to get sum at my WI tomorrow. I havent chewed anything substantial in weeks, and i am looking forward to them.
Am i deluded??

No, hun go for it ...i love them...infact i have had to stop having them as i became slightly addicted lol Don't forget tho ...only one a day and you need to drink more water xx

you will make your own mind up But I will put a fiver on that you ate them lol xxx you will get to like them though!

No, hun go for it ...i love them...infact i have had to stop having them as i became slightly addicted lol Don't forget tho ...only one a day and you need to drink more water xx

Im with Nic on this one. Love em.

They are deffo a marmite polar divider.... no-one is ever ambivalent on this subject :D

They are an experience I'll say that much :D

everyones taste is different but had some and i could not even eat half of one it was vile tasted really salty not nice at all had to take the rest back x
futuresbright has them toasted apparently thats nice x

It is like eating charcoal - I really didn't like them. Give them a try though as a fair few people love them. Let us know what you think.

Sure U Couldnt Beat Them With A Big Stick!

Def try them - i had heard sooo many bad stories about flapjacks that when i tasted it i was so prepared to taste the most vile thing ever invented - i think cos i thought they were going to be so bad - i was pleasently surprised that i didnt boke.

So they def grow on ya... and yip yip yip - u gotta try them toasted (no butter and jam though! ;))

yummy
julz
xox

they do grow on you,also ideal to eat on the go. i sometimes have them at my desk at work although they do take me quite a while to finish

I'm in the hate -em camp. I will usually eat anything- reason why I'm here in teh first place but they beat me! Good luck with them.

I find them very handy and convenient when I'm at work. I was warned they tasted like cardboard but found them ok. Not as yummy as proper homemade flapjacks but a nice contrast to my 2 shakes. You can always take the rest back if you hate them, or do what I did and just take one to try.

x

o no not the dreaded flapjacks , dont do it , pleassssseeeee , just kiddin , you might like them but my oppinion is i will never go there again . deb x

Total food replacement.

I posted this somewhere else, but if you crumble the flapjacks up and pour some peppermint tea over them, they are quite nice!!!

Back