Flavour of shakes

Traceyx

Can anyone tell me what the Mango shakes taste like????? and also is it true that they are not doing the cookies and cream shakes anymore?? :-(

Oooh that sounds nice. I never have shakes, but for a solero I am prepared to try one.

I didnt believe my CDC when she said they tasted like solero so I only got 1 to try, today I took the soups back (really didn't like them) and swaped them for some more of the mango because it was so nice lol x

And yes, cookies and cream has been discontinued. I was quite sad about that - preferred it to mango.

OOoh I am defo going to get more than 1 mango shake this week, as my fav ice cream was solero :) think next week is going to be a good week :) Just wish they had not discontinued cookies and cream, it tasted like a digestive biscuit with cream :-( Oh well with any luck, they will keep bringing out more and more tastier shakes, and they defo need to bring out some tastier soups !!! I have only tried chilli one, tomato one and chicken and mushroom. I can tolerate the chicken and mushroom, but the other two I am taking back next week to swap....yuk !!! Need Cambridge to invent some really tasty ones please :)

Agreed. The only soup I can tolerate is chicken and mushroom. The others leave me wanting to heave. Over the years folks have suggested it might be nice to have a savoury bar. Maybe something that tastes like a salt n vinegar Snack a Jack or something? Mind you, might be hard to stop after one if they did...

That is true Lily, they don't want to make bars too tasty, or else we would eat them all in one night !! I am nearly at the end of my second week, weigh in on Monday........but for the last 2 days I have been really hungry :-( I haven't cheated at all.....and drink lots of water.....does this pass???? I will speak to my consultant on Monday, as other days I have been absolutely fine and not even thought about food. I just want to reach my goal without days like the past 2 days :)

Any tips would be gratefully received :)

Def agree a savoury bar would be lush. Xxx

That is true Lily, they don't want to make bars too tasty, or else we would eat them all in one night !! I am nearly at the end of my second week, weigh in on Monday........but for the last 2 days I have been really hungry :-( I haven't cheated at all.....and drink lots of water.....does this pass???? I will speak to my consultant on Monday, as other days I have been absolutely fine and not even thought about food. I just want to reach my goal without days like the past 2 days :)

Any tips would be gratefully received :)

Unfortunately there will always be days when you feel hungrier than others. The fact that you're in ketosis doesn't mean you'll feel no hunger at all. It just means it's easier to ride it out.

I've noticed that when I feel hungry like that it usually means I'm about to lose more weight than usual. That's not a bad way of looking at it, I find. Usually helps me to push on through. :)

I've noticed that when I feel hungry like that it usually means I'm about to lose more weight than usual. That's not a bad way of looking at it, I find. Usually helps me to push on through. :)

Ooh I like that :)

Back