Flavoured Coffee

Fr00b

Hi there,

I'd really appreciate any advice regarding the effects of flavoured coffee on ketosis. I am SS, in ketosis and don't want to mess with that... but I am bored bored bored of my regular black coffee and would love to enjoy a delicious cup made with vanilla flavoured beans... can I?

Thanks,

Not sure hon, the rules would say no, the flavouring often comes from syrup I think.

BUT I loved adding half a vanilla shake to coffee during my SS days, and calling it vanilla latte! Also works well with chocolate shake, butterscotch, and a few others. You can experiment! Splitting a pack meant I got to have TWO yum flavoured coffees instead of one shake. It was worth it!

xxx

Thank you! I hadn't really considered actually mixing a shake with the coffee... I have just been drinking it black but vanilla latte sounds yummy!

Oops, Im drinking an Amaretto flavoured coffee from Whittards as I type. Its a freeze dry coffee, not syrup (yuck), surely thats ok? I always drink my coffees black anyway.

No idea, but the flavour must come from somewhere... maybe not strictly allowed, but sounds yum!

xxx

I could not live without my whittards flavoured coffees (especially hazlenut - even use it to flavour my vanilla shake in a mouse :drool:). They've never done me any harm but can set off craving in some.

Good luck
xx

i think whittards flavoured coffee's are o.k i hope so my cdc told me about them!

I'm afraid that flavoured coffees are a nono on Cambridge :(

Lots of people have some vanilla shake in them though, and of course, choc tetra in coffee is yummy

Back