• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flavoured Coffee

Fr00b

S: 21st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 5st10lb(27.12%)
Hi there,

I'd really appreciate any advice regarding the effects of flavoured coffee on ketosis. I am SS, in ketosis and don't want to mess with that... but I am bored bored bored of my regular black coffee and would love to enjoy a delicious cup made with vanilla flavoured beans... can I?

Thanks,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Not sure hon, the rules would say no, the flavouring often comes from syrup I think.

BUT I loved adding half a vanilla shake to coffee during my SS days, and calling it vanilla latte! Also works well with chocolate shake, butterscotch, and a few others. You can experiment! Splitting a pack meant I got to have TWO yum flavoured coffees instead of one shake. It was worth it!

xxx

Fr00b

S: 21st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 5st10lb(27.12%)
Thank you! I hadn't really considered actually mixing a shake with the coffee... I have just been drinking it black but vanilla latte sounds yummy!

S: 24st0lb G: 10st0lb
The vanilla latte is nice!! x x

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
S: 10st11.7lb C: 10st7.7lb G: 9st10.7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.64%)
Oops, Im drinking an Amaretto flavoured coffee from Whittards as I type. Its a freeze dry coffee, not syrup (yuck), surely thats ok? I always drink my coffees black anyway.

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
No idea, but the flavour must come from somewhere... maybe not strictly allowed, but sounds yum!

xxx

I could not live without my whittards flavoured coffees (especially hazlenut - even use it to flavour my vanilla shake in a mouse :drool:). They've never done me any harm but can set off craving in some.

Good luck
xx

S: 22st8lb C: 20st1lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 2st7lb(11.08%)
i think whittards flavoured coffee's are o.k i hope so my cdc told me about them!

KD

Gone fishing
I'm afraid that flavoured coffees are a nono on Cambridge :(

Lots of people have some vanilla shake in them though, and of course, choc tetra in coffee is yummy