flavoured coffee

leighsewingdiva

anyone know if there are any flavoured coffee's i can have? and do i count coffee as my water intake?
thanks only on day 6 and still getting my head around it x

I count only water as water... But that's my way.... Because I know water on it's own totally flushes the system , the minute you add anything it's properties and benefits change...x

I count only water as water... But that's my way.... Because I know water on it's own totally flushes the system , the minute you add anything it's properties and benefits change...x

thanks i hadn't thought of it like that!

be careful if you're only counting water as water that you don't over do it on the fluids and exceed your allowed amount per day - at the end of the day all you're drinking is water in different forms on this regime so keep a check on your intake

only once in the 6 days have i come close to the 4litres so not too worried on that. talked to hubby and compromised on counting the water in coffee at half. i only have a couple a day anyway.
thasnks xxxx

ahh i'm disabled so exercise is out for me :-(

not really i've got fibromyalgia/ME and its been on a massive decline since I had sammy 4 years ago. We are hoping the weight loss may help. fingers crossed!!

Leigh you're an inspiration, well done to you!

thanks serha xx

leigh could you try doing some water aerobics even just for your arms maybe my auntie has M.S (i know its not the same as M.E) but she finds water aerobics a lifesaver....just a thought!

not really i've got fibromyalgia/ME and its been on a massive decline since I had sammy 4 years ago. We are hoping the weight loss may help. fingers crossed!!

It's probably much too early for any form of exercise, babe, but the good news will be if Lipotrim helps your two conditions. I don't know much about either of them but I have read so many posts on here celebrating an improvement in a disability or illness so I hope it has the same positive effect on you.

leigh could you try doing some water aerobics even just for your arms maybe my auntie has M.S (i know its not the same as M.E) but she finds water aerobics a lifesaver....just a thought!

hoping to try that once i find a costume to fit that doesnt cost the earth!:eek: thanks xxx

Sorry I pressed send too early ... It won't last ages but it'll do water aeorbics have much better effect on your body and can help stop osteoperosis I probably didn't spell that right but how and ever

Sounds great! I can't swim properly - just do a weird side stroke come breast stroke - but I absolutely love it cos I feel so light in the water!

I drink the whittards of chelsea instant coffees - no carbs,added sugar etc

Hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, amaretto etc

Hope this helps

xxx

Back