Step 1 Sole Source flavoured Tea

You can have any leaf tea , ie peppermint , green or normal tea , but nothing of the fruit variety! I am mixing ss+and step2 so thankfully i can have skimmed milk ! The odd dash here and there will not make much differenence !xx

You can have any leaf tea , ie peppermint , green or normal tea , but nothing of the fruit variety! I am mixing ss+and step2 so thankfully i can have skimmed milk ! The odd dash here and there will not make much differenence !xx

But some people say fruit teas is ok, and I have had it regularly without affecting my losses :)

im missing my tea but made one with sweetener today and it was horrid :(

I want a proper hot choc :(

Heat up a choc tetra pack with some extra hot water! Does taste like proper hot choc! X

Il try that tomorrow, got one left lol how do you do it?

Il try that tomorrow, got one left lol how do you do it?

I pour the tetra into the biggest mug I can find! Top the mug up with boiling water and then zap it in microwave for no more than 30secs! And voila! Just about to do it now! :)

And if you haven't got a big mug, use a smaller one and use half a tetra (put the rest of the carton in the fridge for later - the 15 min rule doesn't apply to tetras :)) and top up with hot water from the kettle. :) If you like it really sweet you can always add a tablet sweetener.

Back