Total Solution Flavoured teas?

steph2664

Hi everyone, I'm usually a massive coffee drinker but for some reason, since starting the Exante diet, I'm really struggling with coffee but enjoy tea a lot more. I'm not a big ban of pure green tea so I was wondering if I could have flavoured green teas instead such as the Twinnings salted caramel green tea, caramelised Apple, mango and lychee, Apple and pear, ... All green teas with natural flavourings, no citric acid and no sugar or sweeteners.

Thank you

Interested in this - if they have no citric acid & no carbs are they ok?x

Hmm, I would love to know the answer to this as well, as I've always stuck to just green tea (don't like peppermint tea) and water, but have wanted to try other teas. I know Exante says anything from the leaf, root or seed, but quite frankly I'm never sure where the tea has come from unless it's glaringly obvious lol. Wish I could find a list that states brands and names of teas that won't kick me out of ketosis. I have looked, but so far failed to come up with anything :-/

Hi everyone, I've spoken to Exante and we can have flavoured teas as long as there isn't any fruits in the ingredients. So salted caramel is fine but not mango and lychee for example. Also, dietician only recommends 3 cups a day, otherwise it could kick us out of ketosis. The rule is anything made of leafs, roots or seeds is fine as much as you want.

Thanks steph u ledgend! Excited 2 try the salted caramel hope it tastes as good as it sounds lol x

Phew, I'm new to Exante and a friend who's been doing it for 2 months said I couldn't drink anything but water. This definitely makes me happy knowing I can have I cup of peppermint tea everyday :)

Has anyone tried the salted caramel green tea yet?

No. Feel too nervous. If I come out of ketosis now, that's it, I'm stuffed lol. Think I'll just stick with what I know is 100% safe ;)

Back