Flavoured water and coke zero?

kirstyjade

Hi guys I saw a thread somewhere saying there was some flavoured water at tesco with no citric acid but i cant find the thread does anyone know what the drinks called?

And also are we allowed coke zero my consultant says yes no more than 1 can aday but i heard a few people say its makes there losses alot less is this true?

The still Strawberry and the still apple water from Tesco contain malic acid not citric acid so in theory are ok. As for coke zero it has no effect on my losses but it can make you feel hungry.

Im really having trouble drinking water im maybe only manage 1 or 2 pints aday its make me feel like im going to be sick, so if i had 2litres of the flavoured tesco water aday would that kick me out of ketosis?

It's hard to say, in theory it shouldn't but everyone is different. I personally can't drink too much of the stuff because it makes my teeth sensitive. I tend to have it on occasion not everyday.

kirstyjade said:
Hi guys I saw a thread somewhere saying there was some flavoured water at tesco with no citric acid but i cant find the thread does anyone know what the drinks called?

And also are we allowed coke zero my consultant says yes no more than 1 can aday but i heard a few people say its makes there losses alot less is this true?

Have you tried their flavoured water? I have that and coke zero. Sometimes more than one can a day but sometimes none. But I always have at least 4l of water. Ketosis needs water x

kirstyjade said:

I allow myself coke zero only if i have had my minimal 3 litres of water. As long as it doesn't cut your water intake down you will be fine x

I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water per day, sometimes a bit less but always hitting the 2.25ltr quota... Should I be drinking more? Seeing you and a few others say you drink between 3-5litres a day is making me feel naughty! Lol x

As its only my day 4 i thought best start as i mean to go on so im only going to buy the flavoured water with mailc acid and leave the coke zero for a later date

Will it be ok to drink 3l of the flavored water a day instead of tap water?

laurenmay said:
I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water per day, sometimes a bit less but always hitting the 2.25ltr quota... Should I be drinking more? Seeing you and a few others say you drink between 3-5litres a day is making me feel naughty! Lol x

As long as you hit quota your fine! I can just drink it so much easier now lol x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
As long as you hit quota your fine! I can just drink it so much easier now lol x

I'm finding I'm thirstier too & starting to enjoy drinking water now and again.. Also having a few black coffees to take up a good portion of the water quota lol x

kirstyjade said:
As its only my day 4 i thought best start as i mean to go on so im only going to buy the flavoured water with mailc acid and leave the coke zero for a later date

Will it be ok to drink 3l of the flavored water a day instead of tap water?

Honestly, i wouldn't. Considering your only allowed one litre of flavoured water using the cwp flavouring....i would only have one litre of tesco flavoured water x

laurenmay said:
I'm finding I'm thirstier too & starting to enjoy drinking water now and again.. Also having a few black coffees to take up a good portion of the water quota lol x

I drink black tea like theres no tomorrow lol x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I drink black tea like theres no tomorrow lol x

Eeeesh I couldn't drink black tea! You're brave! Lol.. I don't mind green tea, so have a mug of that now & again, but I'm definitely a coffee girl :) opting for the 200ml skimmed milk today and 4 CWP cause I don't fancy a meal today... Tempted to eat chocolate but keep thinking of the nasty remarks I've had in work lately about my weight gain & determined to prove them all wrong! :) x

laurenmay said:
Eeeesh I couldn't drink black tea! You're brave! Lol.. I don't mind green tea, so have a mug of that now & again, but I'm definitely a coffee girl :) opting for the 200ml skimmed milk today and 4 CWP cause I don't fancy a meal today... Tempted to eat chocolate but keep thinking of the nasty remarks I've had in work lately about my weight gain & determined to prove them all wrong! :) x

Make up a choc muffin....kills my choc craving every times x

Mix your choc pack with a little water until it's a thick paste and heat in microwave for a minute or until at your desired texture....its scrummy x

Ooooh!!! Sounds yummy :) does that hinder weight loss whatsoever though? I love how experimental everyone gets with CD products lol x

laurenmay said:
Ooooh!!! Sounds yummy :) does that hinder weight loss whatsoever though? I love how experimental everyone gets with CD products lol x

Nope :) if you look at the stickies there is a pack recipie sections...you can make crisps, biscuits, muffins and so on :) x

Just had a nose and found them :) thank you! I just had my first shake and I'm so tempted to cave in and have a day off :( x

Don't! It's not worth it..believe me x

Back