Flavoured water drops

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Stinkybreath, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi i posted a thread about this about 4 weeks ago and a few people did ask me if i would let them know how i got on.
    Well i ordered them and they took a while to come but when they did i took them to my pharmacist, who is also doing LT!

She had a look and saw no reson why i shouldn't give them a go but couldn't give me a guarantee they wouldn't bring me out of ketosis.

SO i tried them a couple of days ago, i used them in fizzy water and they smelled divine. Can i point out that the bottle which cost me nearly £5 is tiny and after putting 6 drops into my water and tasting it, it didn't take me long to figure that i would need probably half of the bottle for it to taste like i had thought it would, it was cherry flavour and i was imagining cherryade, lol

Anyway i finished the glass and have kept an eye on my ketosis, it made no difference to it FOR ME.

Would i recommend them? No they are not worth the money at all. So i hope this stops anyone else trying them and wasting their money.
    Still glad i tried them as i would have always wondered but won't be getting anymore!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Thanks for that stinky; good to know and well done for being the guinea pig :)

Will you continue to use them by the way?

4. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :) long live the guinea pig:D

5. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks for letting us know .. I have been wondering how you got on ! Its a shame they arent as good as you hoped .. the thought of cheeryade makes my mouth water !!!
    Ah well I am getting used to the water !!!

6. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi scots no i don't think i will use them again as i may get a taste for it, didn't really enjoy it either though tbh.

Would anyone like me to be a guinea pig for seeing if chiili beef and curry will bring me out of ketosis?? Anyone?:D

7. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

oh id love to try sweetie but prob not the best idea lol!.... :D

8. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante

NO NO NO NO lol!!!!! Look at you chancing your arm hahaha!!!!

Thanks for letting us know about the water flavouring.. and WOW what a rip!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.