Flavoured water with no citric acid

kimmi1982

serial binger
Hi guys, does anyone know which supermarket does the still flavoured water with the malic acid and not the citric acid? I can't face trekking round them all tomorrow! Any help much appreciated! X

Wish I could help, as Ive been looking too, last time on the diet there was a few, certainly tesco did it, cant remember flavour tho, there was also a tonic water in a couple of supermarkets that had no citric acid, but this time around whilst so far I have stuck to water only, I have yet to find any flavoured water with NO citric acid.

If anyone finds out I want to know, not for now, but later down the line. Im continuing to look so will let you know if I find one, but hopefully someone else will know!

Its hard to find but Perfectly Clear did Strawberry and kiwi sparkling and also Red apple still which were both malic acid, iceland used to sell but don't think they do now :(. Just a quick point though on flavoured water tho, even if it contains malic acid, some are extremely high in sugar (some have more than full fat coke). So although low cal and looks healthier, not good for the teeth and sugar rushes, just check sugar content too :)

Tesco do an own brand strawberry water, 70p for 1.5l. Perfectly Clear apple I've found in Asda, 95p for 1.5l. I did find trederwen Essence apple water in Iceland- cheapest of all, 2x2l bottles for £1! But higher cals than the others, 31 cals per 2l bottle so not too high BUT it has aspartame in it. I have no idea if it's bad for you, really, I mean you hear things about it but I don't know. It's the nicest one, very sweet which makes me think it does have a lot of sweetner!

I really hope to find small 500ml bottles of flavoured to take with me so I don't need to put some from a big bottle into a little bottle! Or a sparkling water with malic acid, have yet to find one.

Tesco still strawberry 1.5litre
Tesco still apple 1.5 litre

Sainsburys still peach 1.5 litre
Sainsburys still apple and blackberry 1.5 litre
Sainsburys still raspberry and cranberry 1.5 litre

All the above are 70p and contain no citric acid :)

Thanks guys- malic acid doesn't kick me out of ketosis and it's just nice to have a treat now and again! Can't stand the CDC flavourings!! Xx

Kimmi1982 you have some FAB wi so far

Well done

Back