Flavoured water....

foxa03

Hi Guys

I was just wondering why flavoured water isn't allowed on Lipotrim?

I find it really dull drinking glass after glass of flavourless water. If a flavoured water has no added sugar, no calories and no carbs - why can't we drink it??

Anyone know the reason?

I'm not sure what the reason is - must be something in the sweeteners they add that can knock you out of ketosis.

I personally hate plain water but I drink carbonated water which is allowed and is more interesting (the closest you can get to drinking a fizzy pop drink on this diet). Try that - you may find it easier to get down. x

I wouldnt do it . As it says your not allowed flavoured water xx

No flavoured water because it has acetic acid in it to flavour it, same as the no lemon, etc. I am going to get some fizzy water today, just for a change.

Fizzy water it is then - thanks for all the advice. I'm on Day 4 now and I think I'm getting used to it.

Although it's still torture opening the fridge and seeing my wife's chocolate eclair, pork pies, sausage rolls etc. I think my sense of smell has improved - when it comes to food!!! Lol

Hmmm....I wonder what a shake and fizzy water would taste like?! I'm in the middle of exams at the moment and plain water is just not appealing!

Haha - I dare you to try it! Let us know how you get on! lol

I don't know if I'd like the fizzy water + shakes... I tell you what I do like, my vanilla and chocolate shakes with a teaspoon of instant coffee. Had a vanilla one in a cold peppermint tea last night, was just ok. ;)

Back