• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flavours of Soups and Shakes

Hi
I have been wondering which flavours are peoples favourites! Favourites for which time of day and do you add anything?

I have been adding tabasco to my soups.

I am loving the leek and potato soup and banana shakes.

Had toffee and Walnut the other day which was nice!

I think overal I would have Leek and potato soup all the time! Usually have shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and then a hot chocolate or cappucino for dinner.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have a bar (toffee, choc or orange) for breakfast and porridge for lunch and dinner at the moment. Went off the soups one by one and then the same with the shakes.

Zipper1978,I shall bump a few previous threads, started by me, up to the top, so any newcomers can see the results of a flavour poll ( or vote on their own favourite ).
The responses that i got two week ago were very helpful and helped me choose flavours and brace me whilst trying some awful ones.

I have a half vanilla with coffee (hot) for breakfast, a soup - my three staples are mush. chick and mush or oriental chilli, and half a vanilla when I get home and usually a shake as a muffin or mam for supper

I love the porridge with cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Butterscotch is my favourite sweet shake, with crushed ice.
Love the Chicken & Mushroom as a poppadom.
The strawberry tetras as ice cream are nice, but I am trying banana this week and can't wait for that.
Going to try the bars for the first time this week.

My fave shakes are Strawberry , banana and vanilla made with crushed ice and 10floz of water.
I have gone of the soups!
I love the porridge no extra sweetner for me but it was nice with a bit of choc shake mixed in.
Also like the cranberry crunch and peanut bars...
I am in a happy place with CD at the moment!
x

I love the porridge with cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Butterscotch is my favourite sweet shake, with crushed ice.
Love the Chicken & Mushroom as a poppadom.
The strawberry tetras as ice cream are nice, but I am trying banana this week and can't wait for that.
Going to try the bars for the first time this week.
Chick and Mush as a poppadom?

Yes, I mixed half a sachet with a small amount of water.
Put the mix between 2 sheets of baking paper and rolled it with a rolling pin till it was really thin.
Put it in the microwave for about 1mins 30 and it was like a lovely poppadom.
I broke it up into crisps.
Gorgeous.
Can't wait to make some more later.

I always have a hot drink in morn, either half cappacino or vanilla with coffee,
A soup for lunch, chilli or spicy tom my favs
Then a tetra ice cream, strawberry or choc
Then a hot half choc or mint choc for supper

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
My favourites are choc mint, choc, toffee & walnut and banana shakes.

Love the toffee & caramel bars the best. Also have the porridge 2 or 3 times a week. I get a couple of strawb or choc tetra's if I'm gonna be out and about.

I don't like fruits of the forest shake, banana tetra, choc orange shake and the chocolate bar - it's too dense for me and so chewy.

What are the muffins?
Mix your pack choc is nice, with just enough water to make a thick cake mix mixture - in a ramekin or mug - cook on high for about a minute - muffin is a loose term!!! You do need to add a couple of sweetners (tablets dissolved in the water) or you don't need them if you don't cook it so much it is solid - personally if I am in a hurry to eat a pack, I just eat the mix uncooked mmmmm x

usually start the day with half pack of vanilla in a coffee, have marigold savory cuppa at about lunchtime and then another half pack usually of soup or chocky before I go home. Then have a bar usually when I get home with another half pack of vanilla/ coffee combo, leaving me with half a shake to spend in the evening. Usually chocky crushed with ice and maybe with a bit of coffee or a bit of cinnamon.