flavours

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missy3, 2 March 2009 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    what would be suggested as the nicest types so i have some idea :) thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    For me , I like , strawberry , fruits of the forest , toffee and walnut , porridge , choc velvet from the freezer more so in the summer time . and i like peanut bars and orage bars too . soups i like broccoli and cheese . the only one i hate is choc and orange ewww

4. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not allowed bars yet but wanted to know if they are more filling than shakes and soups etc or about the same?

5. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    most people will say , sticking to the shakes is better , they say when they have bars they feel they are more hungry , because when you have bars you are ment to have more water . I have bars and shakes , when doing CD , I find its good to have a change now and then , do you have the ready made shakes ?

6. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi yes I have had the ready made shakes but have also tried the toffee and nut? powder one which I loved and you get twice as much so I was going to get more powder shakes this week instead of the bricks....what do you think?

7. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    well , if you freeze them , they last for ages , but when its cold not a good idea, I think to freeze them say 3 hours so they are not solid , so will be just nice thats the ready made ones .
    Powder ones are also nice , think there is a price difference sometimes ask your CDC how much . I'd get a few of each , sometimes we get fed up with same old thing so might help you to have different ones

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.