Flaxmeal bread highly recommended:)

tulipangel

Hi w very one x

I'm back on Atkins after being off for six months due to I'll health . Last time I did Atkins I missed bread and cakes etc but this time I am determined so I have made a flax seed loaf and mim and love them x

I don't know why I never tried them before ! I also added cream and cocoa and Splenda icing to the mim recipe and putting some on top of each muffin and they tasted just like cakes :) do try them xxx

Ps I put half the mixture in two silicone fairy cake cases and microwaved as normal and hey presto ... Two yummy fairy cakes atkins indiction style with gorgeous icing xx

Don't go without try it out :) looking forward to the bread with cheese next ... Watch the carb count though ... Everything in moderation !

i know exactly what you mean i cant believe i ever managed to do atkins without the oopsie roll, i love it i make square ones and have cheese sandwiches and round ones for burgers today i used one of my square ones to make a hot dog it was lovely!! have you tried the oopsies?

they are a bit like revolution rolls but slightly different they are made with eggs cream cheese and flax seed predominantly you can find them on the site called yourlighterside not sure if anyone has posted the recipe here

i dont add sugar or cinnamon to mine just salt

OOPSIE ROLLS

3oz cream cheese
3 eggs
pinch of cream of tarter

some salt
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

separate the eggs, whip the whites with the cream of tarter until stiff. Mix the yokes withthe, salt, flaxseed and cream cheese. When the whites are really stiff,fold them into the yokes. (I fold my cream cheese mix into my whites) then place on lined baking sheet in either rounds which need to be flattened (so they look like baps) or you can make one large one in a rectangle and bake for 25 mins in oven mine is a fan so i do it at 160

take out and cool a little and peel off the backing sheet

you can add a little splenda and cinnamon, or just experiment with them.

Back