Extra Easy Flexe syns

dancinglilly

Well i went out yesterday for mothersday/brothers 21st and decided i was going to have a flexe syn day. I had 84 syns left (i count them weekly aswel as daily) and i used roughley 50. My weigh in is on wednesday, do you think i will have a gain or not? Xx

dancinglilly said:
Well i went out yesterday for mothersday/brothers 21st and decided i was going to have a flexe syn day. I had 84 syns left (i count them weekly aswel as daily) and i used roughley 50. My weigh in is on wednesday, do you think i will have a gain or not? Xx

Well done for staying in control-its quite satisfying when you do isn't it! The key to damage limitation now, is getting straight back in plan this morning. Ensure you have lots of superfree and super speed, drink lots of water and just stick to the plan. No one can say whether you'll gain or not, but by getting straight back on it you increase your chances of a maintain or maybe even a small loss :)

Welshtigger said:
Well done for staying in control-its quite satisfying when you do isn't it! The key to damage limitation now, is getting straight back in plan this morning. Ensure you have lots of superfree and super speed, drink lots of water and just stick to the plan. No one can say whether you'll gain or not, but by getting straight back on it you increase your chances of a maintain or maybe even a small loss :)

Thanx, i have planned todays and tomorrows menu & will defo stick to it. If i maintain or have a small gain its not the end of the world i suppose, thanx again xx

Thanx, i have planned todays and tomorrows menu & will defo stick to it. If i maintain or have a small gain its not the end of the world i suppose, thanx again xx

As you say, it's not the end of the world and life does get in the way. You had a nice day and you're back on it today - so embrace this week's WI results whatever they are. You may well be surprised! x

Youve lost me, why would you have a gain? :confused:
You havent gone over your syn allowance, so you have entirely stuck to plan 100%. You've still got 34 syns left to use until Wednesday. Or have I misread you?

ermintrude said:
You havent gone over your syn allowance, so you have entirely stuck to plan 100%. You've still got 34 syns left to use until Wednesday. Or have I misread you?

Exactly what I was about to say.
Also its not technically a flexi syn day as that involves using syns over and above your usual allowance. X

ermintrude said:

No i have 34 left til wednesday, but thought i might have a gain due to me using so many in one day x

No i have 34 left til wednesday, but thought i might have a gain due to me using so many in one day x

No, you are entirely within the plan and you have no reason to expect a gain. Well done :)

Back