flexi- syn

Little_Jade

Goin away mon n tue n want to use flexi- syn incase i go over slightly my consultant has never mentioned it b4 but i have seen it on here? Can someone explain how it works plz?

There is a sticky all about flexi synning further up the page :)

I flexi synned my best friends birthday party :) i knew id want to drink and nibble buffet. I put on 1.5lbs that week but it could have been 3lbs if i had just taken the weekend off and not gone back to it the following morning!
And it came off plus another lb the next week, all part of the journey :)

To b honest this seems like a really good idea! As when i go off plan i have a habit of doing spectacularily lol! Wich is y i gained 2lb last weigh in! But if i do this i can make sure i dont sway too much!!! Wich is exactly wot i need!
Im also gona try n aim for less than 10 syns a day before hand! Thanks 4 the advice i feel quite happy now :)

jezzi999 said:
Well this week has been: 35 syn flexi day on my birthday last Sunday, and been off work all week, so not been as good as usual - on plan but having a full 15 syns a day due to lots of snacking.

But I've managed a stay the same, which given the circumstances I'm really pleased with!

Well done Jezzer me duck! Onwards and downwards! X

Back