Flexible Syns?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Edwin, 10 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have never really understood the concept of flexible syns and was hoping someone could explain it to me please...

My hubby is just out collecting the Indian take away (oopps) so I'm hoping this could be a flexible syn day.......??

I caved in so easily when hubby glanced at the menu as I haven't lost much this week despite being really really good so feeling a bit dispondent :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Flexible syns just means if you are having something in to eat or going to a party or something, you just make sure you count syns. Eg, allow yourself 100 (or how many you think you need for the event), then that way you are in control. It means you can enjoy yourself and yet feel in control. It is ok to do every so often but not like every week or anything. Ha i have been having flexi syns every day at the moment lol x

4. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If I flexi syn then I still work out how much it would be (or guesstimate if it's not listed) then even it out over the next couple of days. I had 5 bottles of Bud on NYE and then only had 6 syns per day for the rest of that week to compensate.
    Gotta be able to live your life still :)
    (I could murder a curry lol)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.