Flippin Dukan ,,,You Bet x

sididd

Gold Member
Hello,
I successfully lost, at my lowest 4 stone with Dukan in 2012/13 But as we all know we get complacent and start to 'forget/ignore' the tolerated that we are allowed and cheat ourselves. This Diet DOES work I am a true believer., But as with any diet/lifestyle change you have got to stick with it xxx no weekend off etc.., So I am hear, hand on heart promising that I .... A middle aged over weight old woman wanting to lose a stone asap will daily, post food and water intake diary for everyone to tell me the good and negative food points xxx
Looking forward to meeting new members xxx and without saying Talking to the regulars xxx

Last edited:
Well hello there Sid!

Welcome back to mm and to dukan. So is that no more egg and grapefruit diet for you? I'm still over on the dark side with IF, weight down only 300g so far in week 2 (but I dropped 1.5k in week 1 so I guess I can't complain!)

Lovely to read your diary again, and could you please give Pol a kick up the ^}+**%+! and get her back here too? This forum is in need of a little gin! :)

Cx

Great to have you back posting Sidd xx we will all be here for you just as you have ALWAYS been here for all of us!! This forum would not be the same without you - you know this diet inside out so head down, recipes ready and you'll soon have that stone shifted xx big hugs xx :)

I was and am swaying to sw, but I do love Dukan so much and I do believe that if I stop cheating myself I can lose the stone with Dukan xxx Its my way of life now, I just have to stop the needles little cheats. Egg and grapefruit is a great way to loose weight for a special day. But it just goes straight back on.... lol So Come on, starting Monday no cheats for me xxx But I wont be going back to attack just cruise with all tolerated counted for. Thanks for the welcome back girls xxx

Another name i remember from past efforts, so nice to see more people back on here. You'll loose a stone in no time i'm sure. Good luck with your first week x

How's it hanging, lovely Sid? Been a bit quiet recently...

Cxx

Your post got cut off, Sara?

Hey Col! Nice ta see ya!

Lovely to see old faces popping up. I must remember to check Minimims in the morning and not just use my phone where I miss returners opening new threads!

So... how are things? Even if not dieting, please talk!!

Siddalicious, where are you??! Cxx

Hello ......can I come back????? I am failing terrible without the daily weigh ins
I love to talk to you all on fb but I also think know I need this. I on my phone atm so will update you stats tomorrow
Hang my fat chops in shame. Today is day one and I have done great
B/f 2 muffin
Ham salad, natural yoghurt and rhubarb
Sirloin steak and left over veg from dinner yesterday
Muffin for a snack. About 3 litres of water xxx

Hello ......can I come back????? I am failing terrible without the daily weigh ins
I love to talk to you all on fb but I also think know I need this. I on my phone atm so will update you stats tomorrow
Hang my fat chops in shame. Today is day one and I have done great
B/f 2 muffin
Ham salad, natural yoghurt and rhubarb
Sirloin steak and left over veg from dinner yesterday
Muffin for a snack. About 3 litres of water xxx

Hi Sid,

welcome back :) I'm a relative newbie with my diary and using this forum properly (I was just a stalker before) ...but not new to dukan...I'm an old timer where dukan is concerned...and it's THE ONLY thing that works for me, when my mind is ready for it!!

looking forward to seeing you're posts! Well done for having a great day!!

xx

Thanks for the support xxx

Good to see you Sid... x

Thanks Jo xxx

Day 2
I've updated my stats and have gained quite a few lbs adding up to nearly 2 stone from lowest TW weight.
Having admitted and updated its time to move onwards and downwards.
I will not give in to putting that fat suit on again.....I REFUSE....

Another great day done
Bf= 2 choc muffins
l= egg salad
D= sirloin steak, mushrooms and dry fried egg, followed by yoghurt and rhubarb
S= 1 muffin
lots of water but could do better xxx

Nice work...how long is your attack for? Xx

Hi Andi, I cannot face attack again so I have gone straight to cruise.
Had anoher good day
b/f =2 Muffins
L=Egg Salad yoghurt
D= Dukan chicken and leek curry with barenaked noodles yummy
S= Muffin
Water mmmm not so good xxx

Back