flipping chemist

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lubelu, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lubelu

lubelu Member

Ok so I've just been for my weight in and I've only lost 1 1/2 pounds :sigh: I was obviously disappointed however just thought 'oh well, I'll probably have a bigger weight lost next week' I've been doing LT for 5 weeks and started at 14st 11lbs and am now down to 13st 2 lbs and so think I'm doing pretty well. The chemist however looked all concerned and called another colleague in to check. They were saying that I should be loosing a lot more than that and if I don't loose much next week I have to go on to the maintanence plan! I'm 5'8 and so my target weight is about 11stone and so really want to loose another 2 stone and want to do this on the full programme. I'm really annoyed with their attitude, they should be the ones reasuring me that I've just had a bad week rather than making me feel anxious! Ahhhhhhh!.... just needed a rant.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Fair rant, you will probably get more knowledge on here than the chemist, you will not lose massive amounts evry week as you know , therefore good for you been content with your loss and a big well done for going in the right directionxx

4. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Re read all your rules and guidelines just incase you have relaxed accidently on some.

However I do agree that you will get more valid information from MM's. Can you keep going on the program or will they not let you.
    Can you change chemists.

Brenda
    X

5. lubelu

lubelu Member

I've got my supply for this week but they said if I have a small loss next week I should really go onto maintanence but I don't want to! I don't feel ready yet! I'm pretty sure I've not done anything wrong but not drunk as much water the last few days so am thinking that may be it....

If there i a problem next week I will seriously consider changing chemists.

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    CHEMISTS ARE CRAP!!!Are you due on hun? this could be why! or you may not be drinking enough water 4 pints is a minimum (plus the water in your shakes) but LT you recommend you drink up to 10 pints a day (as well as your shakes. Water is the best way to illimate water retention xxx Chin up and FOOK EM!!!!

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    i changed chemists a few weeks back best thing i ever did!!!!!!!!

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Stick with it hun. Look at it logically - it has to work cos it is very low calorie, so it cant fail as long as you dont cheat! Good luck :)

9. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Don't worry about it, theres a few factors that can affect you, TOTM being one and not enough water intake. I had a couple of weeks where I had only 1 or 2lb loss and got downhearted but one of the weeks I had retained loads of water due to totm, cant explain the second so i've been really strict... I used to drink loads of peppermint tea but it used to make me feel hungry for some reason so i cut it out. I also used to put loads of pepper and paprika in my soup so I cut that out too. The only things I drink now is water and weak decaff coffee and since i've lost 4-5lb a week. Everybodys different so different things work for everyone.

10. Booboo1

Booboo1 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is my second time on it and I seem to lose a big amount one week, and a small amount the next week - this week I'm due my TOTM and I haven't lost anything so far (weigh-in on Thurs - gulp!) but I know then next week I should have a decent loss.

Most of them seem not to know their a*se from their elbows.

11. babejules

babejules Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Keep trying babe. My chemist is great she told me it would be likely that I would have one or two weeks where I hardly lost anything or even nothing at all but then the following week I should get a loss like my first week. Apparently its your body fighting against the weight loss and then having to give in.

12. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Your chemist is right Jules especially if you keep nicking crisps and ham:D:Dxxx

13. babejules

babejules Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.