flipping heck !

rybens

I was weighed yesterday and stayed the bloody same ! i was miffed but i think it will take a few weeks to go back to normal iv just come off cd and on to ww so i surpose not gaining was a good thing. I did 50 lengths at swimming instead on 30 thought it would put me in good stead for a great week ( hopefully) lol;)

Hi Rybens

I understand how disappointing it is when you don't lose, oh yes I do!:rolleyes:

When you came off CD did you just stop solesourcing or did you follow the maintenance steps first? If you just stopped solesourcing then you did excellently not to put on and just stay the same. It will probably be many weeks before you see a substantial gain. If you went throught the steps then I'm sure you will see the loses start again soon.

Well done on the swimming. Makes you feel good doesn't it?

Good Luck and congratulations on staying the same. It's a great achievement, really!:)

Dizzy x

I love swimming just wish i could go on my own more often, im off after picked my boys up from school today but we just mess about the little ones are too young for me to do eny proper swimming when they are with me but its all good fun. When i came off cd a had a week or so just doing as i wished food wise then started cutting down just before doing ww, so im lucky really that i was not heavier when i started ww actually i was a pound less than the cdc scales! i know all scales weigh different but the best ones are the ones you weigh least on ! lol im not upset at staying the same , the last time i did cd i put 3st back on b4 i started dieting again, and id only lost 2st in the first place so was gutted felt like a total waste of a time so im glad instead of totally giving up on the dieting thing iv just changed to somthing that may be easyer for me, ill see how it goes x

Back