Flobby Fights the Fat

Flobby

I am pleased with the name that I have given my diary.

Lurking around - I notice folks do this all very differently - I am not too sure where to begin, so think I will just post about my days.

Day 1: Sunday

I ate around 1800kcal - I was feeling very lazy and a little grumpy (interpersonal issues) so everything came out of the microwave... with the exception of a small bit of cheese. All the same, I made the effort to eat a considerable portion of veg/salad with every meal. So fairly pleased with myself.

I walked just over 4 miles - and did some body weight and Kettlebell work (push ups and rows).

Sleep was mostly pants, being mostly interrupted.

Woke up feeling not-so flobby, and decided to wear my new 36" pants to work. I have now sat down in them at work, and realize "at work" should not be the first time you sit down in new pants. Everything is squished. A lunch time walk is in order!

Flobby
x

Day 2: Monday

Day 2 was much like day 1. Ate 1850kcal (or there abouts) and walked 4.23 miles.

Might try for the same + a KB workout. Feeling tired though, as had a terrible nights sleep.

Flobby
x

Congratulations on starting your fat fighting diary!
Sounds like things are getting off to a good start :)

Keep it up!
xx

Day 3:
Much like days 1 & 2. I ate around 1780 kcal and walked 4.7miles.
No kettlebells was far far too tired and grumpy. Another night with little sleep and I'm feeling kinda flu-like today :(

Flobby

xx

EDIT: I enjoyed the guilty pleasure of 1 chocolate digestive!

Day 4:

It was a difficult day, I was cheerful yet so very very tired.
Ate 1960kcal, walked 5.2 miles and managed a kettlebell workout.

Slept fairly well from 11pm till 6am.

Feeling better today :)

Back