Floridagirl's refeed day 1 !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by FloridaGirl, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:D Hi everyone!!! this is what I have had on my first day of refeed;

Breakfast - chocolate LT shake

Lunch - LT Soup (because I couldnt get warm)

Dinner - Tin of tuna, lettuce, tomatoe, celery, cucumber, chive, all choped into small pieces and mixed together with a tea spoon of balsamic vinigar (which I had to go everywhere for but worth it)

Dinner was divine!!!! so tasty, I really enjoyed but I am still hungry (well I wouldnt say hungry, but definatly not full !!!!! :cry: I am gutted!! I could quite easy eat a full easter egg :cry: but I wont, I'll stick to my sparkling water, 3lt so far today!!!!!!!
    Typical, cant believe I am not stuffed, maybe the full feeling will creep up on me (fingers crossed) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Maybe try not chopping it up so much.. So your body has to chew it all up :)

4. xcheekychopsx

xcheekychopsx Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi on my 4th day of refeed n wondering if u was allowed soft cheese as i just made chicken stuffed with garlic and ham and now am worried that i shouldnt havce used it .

5. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I was chewing and chewing my food for ages to make sure I could digest it, should I just eat normally? thanks hun x

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry I meant to say chew it!

Chewing makes me feel fuller, and the slower you eat the fuller you feel!

Are you having enough of the food chick?

7. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I am on day two now and feeling more positive!!! I think I was expecting too much out of my first meal but I am not going to let it get to me after all this weight loss!!!! I'll enter what I ve had today later and hopefully I'll be full yum yum!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.