Flossy's food diary - 7 1/2 stone down, 1 to go!

flossyxo

Hey everyone. I have decided to start a new food diary here. I have lost 7 and a half stone since Feb 2012 and I have one stone to go (or around 10lb) to get me down to my ultimate goal on the scales - 9 stone. I currently weigh 9st 10lb!

My losses seem really slow at the minute and it's getting me down. I don't think my head had adjusted to the size that I am and I still feel as though I am 'big' but I am trying to work on this and trying to stop feeling guilty about the foods I eat.

I exercise a lot and currently training for my first ever 10k next summer! I still have my wobbly bits so trying to tone up and reduce fat in the gym! Also thinking of starting slimming world in the new year as I think it'll teach me a healthy relationship with food. I've dabbled with sw myself at home and try to incorporate their rules and recipes into my diet as much as possible but I think a group would benefit me.

Sorry to ramble! Would love any advice on my diet from people :) thank you x

Today's food:

Breakfast: 35g Asda high bran cereal with warm skimmed milk.

Dinner: Banana, orange muller light and two aldi light cereal bars and a bottle of diet coke. 2l of water too during the day.

Tea: Asda reduced calorie ham and mushroom tagliatelle with broccoli.

Today has been making up for eating out last night for a family birthday and the first ready meal I've eaten for around two years! So not a true reflection of my day to day meals really.

Hi :)

Wow, 7 and a half stone is amazing! May jd ask how you've done it? Diet and exercise wise? I'm a calorie counter myself and have been going at it with only 50% effort since last October (I will confess lol) and am currently just 3 1/2 stone down (with 3 and a half to go!)

Congrats on your amazing success xx

Hi :)

Wow, 7 and a half stone is amazing! May jd ask how you've done it? Diet and exercise wise? I'm a calorie counter myself and have been going at it with only 50% effort since last October (I will confess lol) and am currently just 3 1/2 stone down (with 3 and a half to go!)

Congrats on your amazing success xx

Thanks hun :) I did it all through calorie counting and watching my fats and so on! I didn't join the gym until January this year! I lost it really easy to begin with but its started to slow down now, boooo. I'm sure you can do it :D

Today's food:

Breakfast: Banana, white chocolate and raspberry quest bar and half a can of zero monster energy drink. I had the banana before the gym and the bar and drink on the walk home!

Dinner: Porridge oats made with skimmed milk and a scoop of protein powder and a tablespoon of reduced sugar jam. Also tried a persimmon fruit for the first time!

Tea: Slimming world recipe fish and chips with a tablespoon of ketchup. Frozen vanilla muller light for afters!

I burnt 1196 calories at the gym and on a long walk home too!

You are amazing!! You've changed your life.

What an inspiration :)

Today's food:

Breakfast: A banana and a double chunk quest bar.

Dinner/Tea: Went to the Harvester with friends and had chicken breast with rice and coleslaw with a salad bowl! Couldn't resist their chocolate brownie and ice cream afterwards though, whoops.

Buuuuut...I burnt 965 calories at the gym/walking home :)

Today's food: Breakfast: A banana and a double chunk quest bar. Dinner/Tea: Went to the Harvester with friends and had chicken breast with rice and coleslaw with a salad bowl! Couldn't resist their chocolate brownie and ice cream afterwards though, whoops. Buuuuut...I burnt 965 calories at the gym/walking home :)

You did well in harvester - I can't resist the original combo and I'm terrible at the salad cart!!

Yum yum. Your exercise well and truly burnt off the dessert so nothing to worry about there :)

I hope so!

I weigh in on Saturday mornings btw :)

Today's food:

Breakfast: All bran and warm skimmed milk.

Dinner: Been out all day so just had a handful of grapes, a weetabix oaty bar and a costa skinny orange hot chocolate (so worth it!).

Tea: Slimming world prawn special fried rice (without the egg).

Today's food:

Breakfast: Porridge oats with skimmed milk and a scoop of protein powder with a tablespoon of reduced sugar jam.

Dinner: Weetabix oaty bar and grapes.

Tea: Portion of chips! I went to the football tonight so always have something "naughty" but as people say, it's a lifestyle change and not a constant diet!

Today:

Breakfast: All bran, warm skimmed milk and chopped banana.

Dinner: Weetabix toffee oaty bar, options hot chocolate and an apple.

Tea: Slimming world chilli and mozzarella penne. Delicious!

Today:

Breakfast: All bran, chopped banana and skimmed milk.

Dinner: Weight watchers strawberry yoghurt, weight watchers crisps and an apple.

Tea: Chicken breast in nandos marinade, sweet potato chips, salad and a tablespoon of light coleslaw.

Snack: Chocolate weetabix oaty bar.

:)

Today:

Breakfast: Porridge oats, skimmed milk and a tablespoon of reduced sugar jam.

Dinner: Apple, weight watchers Apple and pear crumble yoghurt, marks and Spencer's guilt free lentil crisps.

Tea: Quorn chicken, hairy dieters masala sauce, brown rice and half a naan bread, oops.

Today's weigh in: 9st 8lb! 2lb loss!

I feel like I've eaten WAY more this week than usual and I haven't even been to the gym (I've had a few days off work) and I never seem to lose 2lb in a week! I can only put it down to an increase in calories as they say that's what is needed when you tend to plateau? I just need to lose a few more lb before christmas now eek.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: All bran, warm skimmed milk and chopped banana.

Dinner: Nothing.

Tea: Nandos chicken breast without the skin, salad, spicy rice. And a pick and mix at the cinema :( Feel quite guilty about it too, especially after making a good choice at nandos.

Today:

Breakfast: All bran with hot skimmed milk.

Dinner: Grapes and weetabix oaty bar.

Tea: Roast chicken without the skin, slimming world roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sprouts and a tablespoon of cranberry sauce with bistro gravy.

Felt so bloated all day today to the point my stomach was hurting!

Breakfast: All bran with hot skimmed milk and chopped banana.

Dinner: Alpen light bar, apple, skinny popcorn (55 cals a bag) and a weight watchers yoghurt.

Tea: Slimming World recipe lasagne made with quorn mince and weight watchers cheese and plenty salad.

Breakfast: Porridge oats with skimmed milk, protein powder and a tablespoon of reduced sugar jam.

Dinner: Apple, blackberry strawberry blueberry and grape pot, weetabix oaty bar and a weight watchers yoghurt.

Tea: Nandos marinated chicken, sweet potato chips, reduced fat coleslaw and salad.

I also had two quality street at work eek.

Breakfast: All bran, skimmed milk and chopped banana.

Dinner: Weetabix oaty bar and then work paid for afternoon tea :-/ I had a slice of bread with ham and pickle and a slice of bread with beef and pickle. I had a slice of christmas cake and a scone with jam and cream :|

Tea: Haddock with tinned tomatoes, pasta, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.

I've decided to give slimmatee a go too.

Breakfast: All bran with hot skimmed milk and chopped banana (again!)

Dinner: Chicken slim a soup, Apple, alpen light bar and a packet of walkers pops crisps.

Tea: Slimming world taco chips with low fat cheese and quorn mince.

Back