Flowerfae's Diary

flowerfae

I have been on SW for two weeks now but thought I should start a food diary :)

Today

Breakfast:
2 x lean back bacon with fat removed, grilled
1 red pepper diced
1/2 red onion diced
6 small plum tomatoes
all fried in frylight with an egg

Lunch:

2 slices of wholemeal toast (HXB)
Butter 25g (9 syns)
Apricot Jam (2 syns)

Dinner:

SW recipe Cajun Chicken Stir-fry

Speed: Cabbage, Carrots, Garlic, Ginger, Limes, Onions, Peppers, Passata
Free: Herbs and Spices, Frylight
Protein: Chicken

11 syns

(Have not decided what to use the HXA on yet.. might put some cheese with the stir-fry, I don't drink tea or coffee often so don't use it on milk much)

EXCERISE: 4 hour walk up a blimmin big hill ... who's stupid idea was that? .. mine :| children liked it though

Last edited:
ooops forgot to fill this in :\

Yesterday I had

Breakfast: SW Baked Oats made with Mixed Berries, Half of a Toffee Mullerlight, Vanilla Essence with Half Fat Creme Freche and 1 level tsp of Nutella (6 syns) (HXB) Speed: Mixed Berries

Lunch: Left over stir-fry (syn free) with 6 olives (1 1/5) Speed: Veg in stir-fry

Dinner: SW the best bolognaise (wasn't so keen on this recipie it was a bit bland) Parmesan Cheese (HXA) Speed: Veg in sauce

Inbetween: 1 slices of wholemeal bread toasted with 1 tsp of butter and 2 and a half tsps of apricot jam (really really fancied apricot jam on toast) :D :D
(8 syns)

TOTAL syns: 15 1/2 ,,, went over a bit, don't do that much but I really had to have that toast and jam :D :D

EXERCISE: None apart from (barely) walking son to school, legs killing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am having

Breakfast: (same as yesterday but with vanilla mullerlight yoghurt and choc shot instead of nutella) (1 syn plus HXB) Speed: Mixed Berries

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner: Baked Potato with Heinz BBQ baked beans, 1 tsp butter (2 syns) Speed Mixed Salad

Inbetween: Milkshake made with 175 ml whole milk (HXA) and 2-3 level tsps choc-shot (having this later so not sure if I'll use 3, maybe just 2)

TOTAL syns 9 1/2

EXERCISE: None apart from walking son to school (legs still killing but slightly less)

Last edited:
Back