ProPoints Flumps journey from size 28 to Size 12

Lisajw200

Sorry spelling mistake. In last thread. This is my diary now. I've 9stone to lose. I've done WW before and had success with discover plan and then blew it. Ive tried Every diet going. So joining WW tonight and gonna do it this time. :) thanks

Join WW class next Wednesday didn't get to join last night. So I officially start next healthy eating next Thursday. Can't wait. Hope to be a size smaller for summer.

You can do it!

Can't wait now to start class on wednesday to start chipping away at this weight. Although I'm nervous starting a class on my own I know I can't shift this weight by myself. So taking the plunge. Ive lots to lose. Between 8/9 .5 st I'll see where I'm comfortable at. Just want to get on with it now. I haven't got a computer only my iPhone so can't fill in my stats or anything. But will just keep posting on here. I was going to do the discovery old plan on my own but I know I need all the the support I can get to lose all this weight. I haven't been slim since my teens so looking forward to starting.

Back