Flutter's Tesco Diets Diary

Flutterbi

Hi everyone,

I started tesco diet's today, had my shopping delivered last night and weighed in this morning at a huge 21st11lb.

Tesco says I should have around 2300 cals a day to lose 2lb's a week. Personally this sounds a touch high to me. But I shall have faith for the first week! It's planned my meals for me and even sent them to tesco for me to add what I needed.

I'm going to be doing 15mins exercise everyday but alternating between cardio and strength with 1 rest day a week (a sunday), so today I will be doing 15mins on my crosstrainer when I get in from work after my 14 hour day :rolleyes:

B:
2 shredded wheat biscuits
1 serving of semi-skimmed milk, 200ml/8 fl oz
2 2 slices of pineapple
2 tsp of Flora
2 35g slices of wholemeal bread
1 pot of Muller Light cherry yogurt

620 kcal

L:
2 pitta breads
8 ozs. of chicken fillet
4 level tbs of light mayonnaise
1 serving of mixed salad leaves
1 pepper, any colour
1 apple
2 tsps of pesto alla genovese

873 kcal

Last edited:
Hello & welcome!!

Sounds like a good plan to me - you'll obviously need to re-adjust your calorie intake as you lose weight, I'd imagine so just stick with the 2300 for now and see how you go. :)
14 hour day sounds hellish - hope it isn't too bad!

Best of luck!!

Hello & welcome!!

Sounds like a good plan to me - you'll obviously need to re-adjust your calorie intake as you lose weight, I'd imagine so just stick with the 2300 for now and see how you go. :)
14 hour day sounds hellish - hope it isn't too bad!

Best of luck!!

Hello darling, yeah tesco auto updates as I lose weight! means I have even less to do!

Mhmm, I own a bakery and it is tough. Love my job though. 5am till 7pm and 6 days a week leaves very little time for anything other than a bit of housework and sleep! Hence why I need tesco's help! lol Since me and my other half are the only staff everything is up to us.

How are you finding CCing?

37lb lost is amazing girl! I have no trouble losing weight, Just sticking with it is mine. I usually lose like 4-5 stone and take a "break" and end up a year later back where I started. So slow and healthy is the route for me :)

Aw wow, I would love to own a bakery! It's be my biggest down fall though. I have such a sweet tooth. Been trying to combat that with yoghurt & fruit though. Never the same and I do allow little treats but only now and then - as opposed to every day, numerous times a day haha.

Is your other half on the bandwagon with you or are you going it alone? My boyfriend is but we currently live apart so can't really use him for motivation except when we visit each other!

I am loving calorie counting. I do find I get a tad obsessed with it sometimes and it sort of consumes my thoughts but I sort of need to be like that when it comes to losing weight. I did lose a fair whack on the Cambridge Diet 6/7 years ago (but obviously piled it all one plus more!) and I think that worked for me due to the rigidity and structure. It was the re-adjusting to 'normal' food that did it. So I am taking the sort of strictness and applying it to re-educating myself about portion sizes, good fats etc.

Thank you very much,I am proud of how far I have come but feel like things are starting to slow now so trying to kick start my metabolism again. I'm always borderline when I have tests on my thyroid and thyroid disease runs in my family so I sometimes think that's why it takes a little longer to shift the lbs. Not that I mind, just so long as they go and stay away haha. Slow & healthy seems like the best idea :)

Don't remember if its u who did the other Tesco diets thread but I've commented on that too!
Stick with Tesco diets, I did it at the beginning if my loooong journey to lose 6st and it was brill to get me in my feet and make it easy to start up I had some good losses on td I only stopped subscription when I'd learnt all I needed to learn and crack on by myself and I've lost 3st since September and still going strong. I was generated 1800 at my starting weight of 17st8lb (dong know how much it would give me now at 14st8lb) I thought it was high but your using it on lots of healthy things. I loved that it taught me 3 meals a day and one snack. Something I have stuck to. I'm on 1500 now trying to do 500 for each meal. Sometimes say my breakfast or lunch is a little less and I get some spare cals for a little something but I do try not to snack especially at night cos once I start I don't stop!! Lol. Gym days I allow myself 1600.

Good luck on it Hun it really is good if your new to cc to get your head round it. Jxxx

Back