1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fluttershy - im gonna rock it this time :-)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by fluttershy82, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. fluttershy82

fluttershy82 Active Member

Hi ya Decided to now star to calorie count, I done slim fast for just over a week and a half and lost 8 lbs, I've decided to now calorie count and if I can't seam to do it I have back up slimfast to return to, I'm work full time and have a 6 year old who lovesdancing and generally being noisy lol , my partner is fab he is very supportive of me ( an is a skinny Minnie) I've gradually put on the weigh over the years and would love to get some off, I'm don't have a date that I want it off so going to do it in nice little half stone targets, X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LilEm

LilEm Well-Known Member

Hey, how did today go?x

4. fluttershy82

fluttershy82 Active Member

Hi it's been going well, been so busy at work and home I've not managed to get on and log food but starting tomorrow I will use this as a diary so I have a log of food, how are you x

5. LilEm

LilEm Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're doing well. Im currently sitting down the pub with a diet coke so all is good here! I will look forward to following your diary on here :)x