Flying solo...

BrittW

Timelord
Hola!

Anyone else going it alone? I work long shifts and the only groups on around here are when I'm working! Boooo. I need all the support I can muster!!

B xo

Hey B,

I am in the same boat. I work rotating shifts so have little choice but to go it alone too. I find this site very supportive though and it makes all the difference.
You are not alone on that plane... x

Hi am going it alone to, started back on plan yesterday.

This site is so good for help,advice and support......love it

Good luck keep us updated Xx

Well day one starts today! How are you ladies doing? Xo

Hi, can I join in? I'm going alone too, we've not really got the funds at the moment and I'm messing about, pound off, pound on, so felt it was a waste of the small amount of money we do have.

I'm aiming for a 3lb loss this week (I want a half stone 'award'! :)) so I'm trying a red week, not doing wonderfully though, I ended up having pasta last night, so changed it to an EE day instead, lol, so I'm trying again today. I'm having an egg salad for lunch and turkey with veg for dinner tonight. x

Heya! I have started alone today and breakfast was delicous. I am doing EE

This site is awesome for support, used if once before!

Good luck everyone :)

X

Hello!

I'm also going it alone as I travel a lot for work so can't make the meetings. Went to the groups a few years back so still have my old books so picking up where I left off. Only been back on it for 2 weeks but lost 3 lbs in my first week and 4 lbs this week so it's going well so far.

This forum is fantastic for support, I love it here! Maybe if it has existed when I first started SW I would have kept up with it. Never too late to try again though! :)

Hey soloists!

How did everyone do today? Xo

Hi everyone, think I'm doing ok I only started on Monday so fingers crossed. It's nice to have the support on here when were flying solo but I'm sure we can all do it!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE XX

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie too and going it alone! I too just don't have the time to go to classes.

7 lb lost in my first week (with the help from a nasty stomach bug!) So very pleased :)

Good luck everyone :)

Laura xx

I had my first solo week last week and lost 5lb and feeling more motivated than ever!! Good luck for this week ladies x

I've joined a group, am a newbie on here too.... but wanted to give you solo ladies a boost, my friend pointed me in the direction of SW and she can't make it to a group, but she lost 5.1/2 stones in 14months, just by READING this forum and getting motivated. She's definitely motivated me anyway! :girlpower:

Back