Flying through with an iron will!

Mandaxx25

Keto'ing for life
Nothing will beat me this time. I'm so determined. I've never been this sure before. Please follow me if you need some inspiration. I've been on and off the diet for a while but this time is my time. After losing well over a stone, I restarted having gained nothing back and I'm now into my second week. I've learnt so much about my body and how it works in the last year. I've fully resisted huge temptation. I'm on three shakes a day from now until goal. Woooooo!

Sounds like your head is in a great place for this diet, good luck :)

Thanks Sammie. I'm like a new woman this year. In the last months Ive quit smoking, stopped drinking, turned thirty and grown up one hell of an amount. I've learnt so much about life, and the most stubborn person I know. When I want something I just go and get it. This is my last vice and in the past the most difficult to conquer. So now I'm going to kick its ass too. I have a court hearing at the end of April with my abusive ex husband. I want to turn up slimmer than he's ever known me and wipe the ugly smirk off his stupid looking face teehee! Xxx

Fantasic, nothing better then a big f you to an ex to use as motivation! Do you have a weight you would like to be by then?

Fantasic, nothing better then a big f you to an ex to use as motivation! Do you have a weight you would like to be by then?

LOL! Love the Big F You. I have a few of those to hand out post weight loss. Your iron will sounds great Manda... you go girl. x

Thanks loads girls, I'm still totally motivated. I've been tempted to fall and yet I didn't. I felt one day we were out 'oh I'll just have chicken and veggies' but I resisted. I was like it will make me feel wrong, like I can't stick to this properly so I resisted. I'm so proud, I've only gotten as far as two weeks in before and then spoilt it by drinking alcohol, so that's definitely out. No alcohol, no food, no cheating. I want it too bad.
I'm thinking realistically that by the end of April I could be in the 11s hopefully. So that would be awesome. He knew me at 12 and then while I was with him I gained two stone. He used to always call me fat and when I left him he told me it was no big deal as I was a fat mess anyway. So imagine how I will feel swanning into that court room in a killer dress, done up nice and thinner than he's ever known me to be. He's an ugly, pea headed, bald little twat as well. I'm sooooo determined to do this.

He sounds even uglier on the inside Manda. You will do this for you and be looking fabulous by April indeed. Keep up the good work. XX

Hi Manda,
I'm new using Exante so I will be coming on your thread here to learn the ropes. Last week was my first week so I ate more than 3 a day, mainly when I felt hunger pains. Sometimes I ate two in one meal. When I just ate three packets, I felt a bit sick and dizzy. I figure eating more than one is better than eating regular food and getting off track.

Sounds like you've been successful with this programme, so I am looking forward to seeing how you manage.

Cara

Back