• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flying with foodpacks??

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Hi everyone,

Long time no chat - been hovering, but not posting as I'm not technically a LLer anymore.... but I am off to Argentina (not Big Bro, no matter what you lot think. hehe) soon and wanted to take a few packs with me to use while i'm getting my bearings with shops etc...

Are there any restrictions with taking packs on long haul flights/through customs? Blonde - I know you did it a couple of times with the US....?

Thanks guys -

Anna x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

daisydoll

Gold Member
S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
hi there
you're still playing the argentina game then to throw us off the scent - no idea about the foodpacks sorry!
(stil won't believe it it til BB launch nite tho ;))
daisy x

I think the onkly place people have problems taking them is Oz. And if you declare them you should be fine. All the best with your travels!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
I had no problems at all Anna - I did not tell them, just plopped them in my bags and it was fine.

I woudl reccomend though, don't put all of them in one bag - in case a bag goes missing, you will have them in your others.

Course, I don;t know what the management at Big Borther will think.... :D :D :D (just kidding!) ((or am I?))

mwa ha ha ha ha hah a

When do you leave?