Flying with foodpacks??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by annaphylactic, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

Long time no chat - been hovering, but not posting as I'm not technically a LLer anymore.... but I am off to Argentina (not Big Bro, no matter what you lot think. hehe) soon and wanted to take a few packs with me to use while i'm getting my bearings with shops etc...

Are there any restrictions with taking packs on long haul flights/through customs? Blonde - I know you did it a couple of times with the US....?

Thanks guys -

Anna x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    hi there
    you're still playing the argentina game then to throw us off the scent - no idea about the foodpacks sorry!
    (stil won't believe it it til BB launch nite tho ;))
    daisy x

4. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I think the onkly place people have problems taking them is Oz. And if you declare them you should be fine. All the best with your travels!

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I had no problems at all Anna - I did not tell them, just plopped them in my bags and it was fine.

I woudl reccomend though, don't put all of them in one bag - in case a bag goes missing, you will have them in your others.

Course, I don;t know what the management at Big Borther will think.... :D :D :D (just kidding!) ((or am I?))

mwa ha ha ha ha hah a

When do you leave?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.