Flylady......... Excited!!!!!

RScothern

Have just got the Flylady book in the hope of getting myself together at home. Am sooooo excited and now don't want to work tonight as I wanna read it!! Has anyone used this technique and what did you think to it?

I am a MASSIVE FlyLady fan!

Well I have taken my first babystep and now have a beautifully shiny sink!!!!! Also decluttered the work tops and have done laundry and all pots!!! Am well pleased and feeling great about tackling the rest of the house now! Just need a trip to the rubbish tip and a new spice rack as mine was horrid so has gone in the bin!!!!

I don't have lace up shoes but wore high heels all day which actually made me feel great!!!!! Don't want to go to work now though as want to carry on cleaning !! OMG can't believe I said that!!!!

Is the book much different to the website. I have looked at the website in the past but its all so overwhelming. I really need to get my house sorted theres so much clutter and it needs a damn good clean

The book I got is " sink reflections" and it really clicked with me! I looked at the website but it seemed very complicated whereas the book is easier to follow

I found flylady a wee bit overwhelming as well (I think it's a great idea, it's just a bit much for me when I'm out all day and the emails just stacked up. I also never wear shoes in the house, I have enough of that at work...) anyway, I found another site that's more my speed and has made a great difference to me - I'd link it but the url has the work F**K in it, (just google "unf**kyourhabitat tumblr" with the proper word and it'll find it :D - there's an associated twitter, too); if flylady works for you then that's awesome (and I'm jealous ;)) but if it doesn't then ufyh might do (beware the language used, she curses like a sailor ;)).

I need to try this I am not a tidy person by nature infact more of a hoarder lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back