ProPoints Focus focus and more focus

needswillpower

Well today is my first day and I have shifted over from Slimming world fingers crossed I like this better or it is back to calorie counting....

Breakfast

Black coffee and fruit

Lunch

2x nimble (2pp)
2x light cheese triangles (2pp)
Cherries
Cheese buscuit (1pp)

Dinner

Pasta 60g uncooked (6pp)
roasted onions and peppers
Spinach
Tbsp Pesto (2pp)

Snacks

2x chunks milka (2pp)
25g Jelly beans (2pp)
Jubbly (0pp)

Supper
30g ham (1pp)
20g Double Gloucester with onion and chives (2pp)
2x nimble toasted (2pp)

Meant to have 31 pp but at 22pp think may of miss worked out my pp xxx

Also had half pint of milk for a milky coffee 2pp

Ok day 2 and loving the freedom of this food plan

Breakfast

Fruit and black coffee

Lunch

Nimble x2 (2pp)
Ham 30g (1pp)
Light cheese triangle (1pp)
ww choc biscuit (2pp)
French fries (2pp)

Dinner

Mixed spicy roasted vegatables (aubergine courgette carrot pepper onion with garlic and chilli flakes)
Wraps x2 (6pp)
Cheese triangle (1pp)

WW choc brownie pudding (4pp) AMAZING

At 19pp so far but like to leave room for my evening treats as I am picker at night.... Must admit I am finding this so much nicer than SW and my dinner was amazing.... xx

About to make some butternut and chilli soup (0pp) for my freezer xx

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to WW :0)

Thanks I am so shocked I had this real stigma stuck to WW but it so far put SW to shame.....

Now having my treats cos I have been a good girl....
Milky coffee (2pp)
Cookies and cream Kit kat (2pp) AMAZING
Might throw in some Jaffa cakes or WW milk choc digestives....

How can I have this much chocolate on a diet.... xx

Hi and welcome to WW :0)

Thanks I am so shocked I had this real stigma stuck to WW but it so far put SW to shame.....

Now having my treats cos I have been a good girl....
Milky coffee (2pp)
Cookies and cream Kit kat (2pp) AMAZING
Might throw in some Jaffa cakes or WW milk choc digestives....

How can I have this much chocolate on a diet.... xx

Day 3

Breakfast (I ATE SOME)

Nimble (2pp)
Cheese triangle (1pp)

Lunch

Roasted veg cous cous (6pp) was truely vile and I made it.....
Ice cream 1 scoop (6pp) I THINK

Dinner

2 tortilla wraps (6pp)
3 extra light triangles (1pp)
pesto (2pp)
dry fryed pepper onions and mushrooms

Snacks....
Fruit
ww digestives (2pp)
Jaffa cakes (3pp)
French fries (2pp)

BANG on my 31pp for the day...

Still got all my weeklies saving them till Saturday and Sunday when I am with my extremely wayward boyfriend who can eat anything and stay the same weight

Good idea to save them for the weekend! Looks like a good day,what a pain about the cous cous,what was wrong with it or did you just not like it?

Good idea to save them for the weekend! Looks like a good day,what a pain about the cous cous,what was wrong with it or did you just not like it?

I made it with the left over roasted veg from yesterday it just wasnt what I wanted when everyone was eating chicken burgers.... LOL....

I have got a weekend from hell coming up with my BF he is so unreal when it comes to food and likes me at my weight now (I DONT).... He wants a cavery Friday (14pp), Fish and chips (30pp) Saturday and a spicy chicken kebab (14) sunday..... Thank god for weeklies they will make it doable..... I HOPE...

Although just stole 2pp for a kit Kat

Thanks for your support xxx

Last edited:
needswillpower said:
I made it with the left over roasted veg from yesterday it just wasnt what I wanted when everyone was eating chicken burgers.... LOL....

I have got a weekend from hell coming up with my BF he is so unreal when it comes to food and likes me at my weight now (I DONT).... He wants a cavery Friday (14pp), Fish and chips (30pp) Saturday and a spicy chicken kebab (14) sunday..... Thank god for weeklies they will make it doable..... I HOPE...

Thanks for your support xxx

Lol ok bout the couscous/burgers..I get you ;0) hmm as to your bf,weeklies can be used for meals out but does he expect that every weekend? Does he know how unhappy you are? How about making a cheat version together of maybe one of those meals like the fish and chips?

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol ok bout the couscous/burgers..I get you ;0) hmm as to your bf,weeklies can be used for meals out but does he expect that every weekend? Does he know how unhappy you are? How about making a cheat version together of maybe one of those meals like the fish and chips?

He is useless and I've told him so many times I feel eww as I am. All he replies is but I love you and fancy you now...

I have found it easy this week sticking within my dailies now I know I can relax at weekends xxx

needswillpower said:
He is useless and I've told him so many times I feel eww as I am. All he replies is but I love you and fancy you now...

I have found it easy this week sticking within my dailies now I know I can relax at weekends xxx

Aww ok..keep at it..you can do this and yup weeklies have their uses :0)

Thursday day out

2x wraps 6pp
Ham 1pp
Triangle cheese 1pp
2x French fries 4pp
1x kit Kat 2pp
Ww biscuits 2pp
Fruit

Dinner
Ww chicken hotpot 6pp
Veg

Jelly beans 2pp
Ww choc biscuits 5pp

A day I dreaded and I made it through... Not amazing food choices my fruit and veg was included in to and came under points.... Bonus

Hey and welcome, ive just restarted back at ww. Well done on yesterday you did great :)
How much are u wanting to lose? xxx

Hey and welcome, ive just restarted back at ww. Well done on yesterday you did great :)
How much are u wanting to lose? xxx

Thankyou... I want to loose 3 stone I WILL LOOSE 3 STONE.....

Friday

Lunch
Medium fries Mcds (9pp)
Chicken Legend with salsa (15pp) thought it would be a better choice but I was wrong.....

Dinner
WW Chilli (6pp)

Snacks
kit kat x2 (4pp)
ww biscuits (2pp)
Jelly beans (2pp)

Daliy 31 pp weekly 7 weekly

Saturday

Brunch

bread (4pp)
Bacon (3pp)
Triangles (1pp)

Dinner

Chicken Pitta (23 pp) TO BE SAFE lol
Half portion Chips (6pp)

snacks
Seabooks (4pp)
2x kit kat (4pp)
ww cakes x2 (4pp)

31 daily and 18 weekly pp

last day of my first week and I have nearly done it just got to have a goodish day today ..... still have some weeklies left but would rather leave them alone...

Plan so far...

Sunday

4x ryvita (2pp)
50g chilli philli (2pp)
30g ham (1pp)
french fries (2pp)
Jelly beans (2pp)

Dinner

Egg noodles (3pp)
pepper, mushroom, onion
Chilli
soya sauce
Quorn (3pp)
ww toffee desert (5pp)

Snacks
Kitkat x2 (4pp)
french fries x2 (4pp)
MORE jelly beans (3pp)

31 pp BANG ON allowance xx

Weigh in tomorrow and I know I have already lost but fingers crossed it shifts down a little more.... xxx

Last edited:
Back