1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

following on from the 'sad day' thread

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time2bslim, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    which talks about saggy loss of boob's, just wondering how 'happy' you are about your newly forming body?

I looked in the mirror today before getting in the shower and realised that I have - for the first time in my life - BINGO WINGS - I HATE THEM ! AND a saggy stomach - from the side it is awful. Sorry if this is too much information.

However, health wise I should be healthier the way I am eating and not carrying so much bulk around with me, but I will have to wear BIG knickers and maybe support knickers to tuck that loose skin in - and hide my upper arms under sleeved blouses and tops :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.