food diary day 1

Day 2 diary
Skipped breakdown again - I no very bad
Lunch - 2 chicken breasts cooked plain
Snack- easy peasy slimming world soup
Dinner- grilled Gammon steak
Snack - fresh raspberries&strawberries & ww raspberry yogurt
Managed to avoid all Easter eggs and I went a half hour walk with dog feel better today and gave bottle of wine away rather than be tempted to drink

On looking at your 2 days diary it doesn't show any hea or heb. These contain nutrients that are needed in the body.

As already said, don't forget your Healthy Extras. If I'm honest, those look like starvation rations and I wouldn't be able to stick to those for long. Don't be afraid to eat - SW works if you follow it properly. Have a look at a few other diaries to get the 'feel' of what other people eat.

That would be nowhere near enough food for me. Fill your plate with speed foods, have your Hex a and b, and have your syns. SW does work, there is no need to feel hungry or as if you are limiting yourself.

There are things other than bread/crispbreads and cereal which you can have as your B choice: dried/cooked/tinned fruits, nuts or seeds, purchased soups. Have another look at your book. (When you say a 'snack bar' do you mean one of the Alpen Lights or equivalent)?

It is a good idea to make sure you get plenty of fat free yogurt if you don't like milk or cheese, but have you tried the nut milks? You might like one of those.

Hiya hun, looking at your posts I would be concerned about the lack of super free/'s' foods. Your hex's are more about a balanced diet rather than losing weight. As long as you're having plenty of calcium/fibre rich foods then it shouldn't be a problem although there are a lot more b choices than cereal and bread xx

You could have some chocolate flavoured coconut or soy milk with porridge to use your hex a and b up. Topped with some bananas or strawberries.

Well, there are a few more vegetables on Day 3 (SIX cherry tomatoes, you reckless thing! :)).

But there still doesn't seem to be very much food there. I would be very hungry indeed.

You must be starving! If you're not careful your body will go into starvation mode

An example of a typical EE day for me would be

Breakfast - fresh fruit salad with fat free Greek natural yogurt and a hifi light bar (half hex b)

Snack - melon and grapes

lunch - a tomato based pasta salad or slimming world quiche with salad

Dinner - Chicken in bacon, SW chips, beans and salad or a steak salad

Snack - hifi light bar (half hex b)

I didn't include a hex a as you say you don't like dairy, but I normally use most of mine on cheese with pasta dishes, chips and jacket potatoes.

Have a look on the SW website. Even if you're not a member you can still get an example of a weekly menu ?

Day 4 food is looking much better hun well done :)

Your food diaries are looking a lot better, you should be filling your plate and trust the SW plan more as it really does work, a lot of us on here can prove that.

Please bear the following in mind; your body needs a minimum of 1,200 kcals per day to function correctly, any less than this and you are running in starvation mode.
Running in starvation mode means your body is worried about where the next meal comes from. It gets a lot more difficult to lose weight because anything you do eat will be converted to fat reserves and if you do lose weight, you run the risk of rebounding and putting weight on as soon as you return to eating more "normally" when you get to target.

The SW operates on a Calorie deficit (which is how you lose weight). If you are stuck for recipes, there are tons of threads on here for you to get all of the speed food you need but still eat delicious food, not go hungry and continue to lose weight.

Back