Branston Pickle (1/2tbsp) 1/2 syn
Bertolli Light (1tsp) 1 syn
Cucumber - 6 thick slices

Raspberries - 8
Strawberries - 4
Fat Free Natural Yoghurt

Dinner:
Homemade Chilli
(Extra Lean Beef Mince, Passata, Peppers, Onions, Grated Carrot & Courgette)
Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber, Peppers)

I've been trying this week to not use my syns because on saturday we're going to a meal with friends which is Indian - eeek! Really looking forward to it and i know im going to go over my syns regardless since we'll be drinking wine too, but would like to know that i've got 35-105 syns to play with at the same time. Reckon i've used about 10 this week so far but i've not been tracking like i used to, which is why i've now started this, so its a total guess this week.

Really enjoyed my lunch, i've been craving a cheese and pickle roll for days, am so glad i can use my Hex's for those sorts of lunches. I'm sure i'll be hungrier than usual as bread doesn't fill me up but it was worth it :) Looking forward to my chilli too, nom nom.

Last edited:
Ooh that roll does sound nice! I've not had wholemeal rolls as a HexB yet as it's the worry of weighing them to get 57g and I know if it's over a bit I won't bother trimming it and if it's under I'll feel cheated :p

Do you weigh and measure your cereal and milk? Might be worth noting the measurements down too, if you do, just to make sure you're keeping to the HexB amounts as it's easy to go over or under :)

I weigh my cereal but i don't weigh my milk as i know that i have no where near the amount i can have. I actually don't like milk, haha, i only have it on my cereal and then i have the tiniest dash in my morning tea. So i'm probably doing myself out of half a hexA!

I think it'd be so difficult to get a roll that was exactly 57g and to be fair i'm not going to beat myself up if it is slightly over - at the end of the day i dont think 2g more bread is going to make a huge amount of difference, especally when i hardly ever eat bread anyway - another thing i'm not fussed over, could give or take it.

I've stopped eating carbs in my evening meals as much, this is obviously handy doing red days but im not having many green at the moment because that can be quite carb based. I do love pasta but when i have it now i need to weigh out proper portions because i could easily devour 2 peoples helpings i love it that much!

I'm exactly the same with pasta haha! Its something I can just eat and eat...

Yeah, I figured you might just be doing that with the milk haha, see I'm greedy and would measure it so I could have more cheese or something haha! and as for the roll, I think you're right, I'll just try it and not worry too much about an extra few grams haha!

I'm going to have to try red days at some point, I just love my carbs though! I want to do more green days because with the cold weather I'm really craving an extra hexb atm!

Maybe i will measure the milk then i can have cheese - i do love cheese!

I'm just craving bad food at the moment. I really want to eat a lindt chocolate reindeer, have a cup of tea and curl up under a blanket!

I'm the same with the bad cravings, I have to keep my head down whenever I walk past my advent calendar or is demolish it in one go haha!

Feeling pretty rough today, got a pounding headache so will make this short.
Not really doing SW today as i don't feel like eating much so i'm having soup for lunch and dinner and am going to calorie count instead. Hoping this headache doesnt turn itself into a migraine, fingers crossed.

Breakfast:
Sultana Bran (HexB)
Skimmed Milk (HexA)

Lunch:
Soup 236 cals

Dinner:
Soup 236 cals

Last edited:
Feeling pretty rough today, got a pounding headache so will make this short.
Not really doing SW today as i don't feel like eating much so i'm having soup for lunch and dinner and am going to calorie count instead. Hoping this headache doesnt turn itself into a migraine, fingers crossed.

Breakfast:
Sultana Bran (HexB)
Skimmed Milk (HexA)

Lunch:
Soup 236 cals

Dinner:
Soup 236 cals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The reason for my feeling rough today...totm has just arrived. Wonderful! Also explains my awful cravings for chocolate, am wishing the day away so i can go home to bed and wake up on my treat day!! Sure my weigh in tomorrow isnt going to be pleasant because of totm but at this moment in time i actually don't care!

Lost 1lb this week. Will take that quite gladly considering totm! :) out for Indian tonight coupled with drinking so definitely an off plan day.

Back to plan today!

Red Day

Breakfast:
35g Shredded Wheat Fruitful (HexB)
Skimmed Milk (HexA)
Nectarine

Lunch:
Salad (cucumber, lettuce, peppers)
Philadelphia Light with Roasted Peppers (HexA)
Ryvita x 2 (HexB)

Dinner:
Roast Chicken
Leeks, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccolli
Gravy (4 level tsp) 2 syns (can someone tell me if this is right?)

Last edited:
hi what gravy do you use for it to be one syn?
i love my gravy but havent had it because it says in the book a tablespoon is 3.5syns :O
xx

Typo! Lol.
0.5 syns for level tsp granules, 4 tsp = 2 syns :)
That's if my source is right! I don't use much gravy to be honest.

Red Day

Breakfast:
35g shredded wheat fruitful (HexB)
Semi skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch:
Omelette - 2 eggs, 2 rashers bacon (no fat), mushrooms, onion, peppers
Nectarine

Dinner:
Mushroom stir fry with prawns & sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)

How weird haha! Having practically the same thing for dinner :p Vermicelli rice noodles with sweet chilli sauce, prawns and mushrooms :D

Back